Phl wins in transgender pageant

1446873079_455_421.jpg

Philippines' bet Trixie Maristela on Friday night (November 6) was hailed Miss International Queen 2015 in Pattaya City, Thailand.

Maristela bested 26 other candidates from different parts of the world in the biggest beauty pageant for transgender women.

Ms. Brazil and Ms. Thailand finished 1st and 2nd runner ups, respectively.

Other Filipina contestants Michelle Binas and Francine Garcia also made it to the Final 10.

Art Sta. Ana, Maristela's partner, said he was very emotional after the announcement.

"I seriously was sobbing like crazy. I was so overwhelmed. I knew she was gonna win but it was still a crazy emotional moment for me," Sta. Ana said.

"We've been talking about this ever since. During the days when we had nothing I knew she wanted to win, and I told her I will be there with her every step of the way," he added.

Maristela, who has been joining several beauty pageants, is also the title holder of Ms. Gay Manila 2015 and Super Sireyna in 2014.

Maristela is the second Filipina to win the crown, with Kevin Balot being the first in 2012.

• Like 1
woodchopper

what a colossal win for the boys and possibly the legal system,,,,,,,,OOWAH,,,,,,,,, :wheel:

Not surprised there are some really hot looking chi......guys around in the PI`s but imho bettr in Thailand.   

mmmm,

maybe all women need to carry proof ( legal document ) saying that they are born female,

it's getting impossible to tell now..

Nigel

Edited by noddle
  • Like 2
woodchopper

maybe all women need to carry proof ( legal document ) saying that they are born female,

or men with body scanners?,,,,,,,,, :yahoo:

jtmwatchbiz

Trixie Maristela

i...oh nevermind :)

• Like 2
  • Admin (Retired)
broden

i'm fairly certain with the direction things have been moving lately there will be a nobel prize in transgendership in the very near future

Mandingo

I bet you someone here on the board is a proud today :)

contraman

i...oh nevermind :)

What he said

• Like 1
jtmwatchbiz

What he said

you too huh?  :)

• Like 1

Those three in the above picture look so much better --- waaay better --- than Bruce Jenner... errr, Caitlyn Jenner.

• Like 5
jtmwatchbiz

Those three in the above picture look so much better --- waaay better --- than Bruce Jenner... errr, Caitlyn Jenner.

you're so superficial.  caitlyn is a human being and should be celebrated for her courage and wardrobe.  given the choice between staying married to mama kardashian or wearing a dress i would be at the boutique for a fitting lickety split.

• Like 3
  • 1 month later...
  • Administrator
Salty Dog
Caitlyn Jenner "wants to be Bruce again."

Typical woman, can't make her mind up.

• Like 2
SkyMan

i'm fairly certain with the direction things have been moving lately there will be a nobel prize in transgendership in the very near future

So both Obamas can have one?