in this case i love it when she chastises me.

its happened a few times in our 10 year marriage.

she's fast asleep and desirable.

mmmmm, i'd better let her sleep on. there's always tomorrow.

next day i confess.

oh, you should have woken me up she remonstrates.

it seems like in her mind she missed out on a golden opportunity and sleep was no excuse.

my bad.

i doubt this situation would arise with a western woman, perhaps in rare instances.

one of the nicer differences to be sure.

sugbu777

You wanted her to make breakfast?

Now that is funny!

• Like 2

my gf made me breakfast every morning, 

I never had to ask,  not like my previous western gf..  who never did.

totally different culture, it's not all about "me"  ( western gf )

• Like 1
jtmwatchbiz

its happened a few times in our 10 year marriage. she's fast asleep and desirable. mmmmm, i'd better let her sleep on.

i can relate to the above, but the rest of your story doesn't apply and would certainly mean i was in fact asleep and dreaming as well.   

• Like 4

I agree with sperman, I was talking with my exwife one time after our marriage breakdown and I mentioned I wish I had had more sex with her and she said you should have asked!

Headshot

The one time I tried to wake up my wife because I was aroused, me told me in no uncertain terms that I shouldn't do that because she won't be able to sleep afterwards...   :bomb: 

• Like 2

Worrying about nonsense like that could make her older. I think that's why most of our women in last generation and some Filipinas look like 50 when they're only 30.

thanx one and all for the smorgas board of replies. they seem ready at any time, a great trait to have. an earlier marriage to a filipina illustrates this. she was insanely jealous but could be rapidly eased out of that dark cloud by sexually approaching her.

Worrying about nonsense like that could make her older. I think that's why most of our women in last generation and some Filipinas look like 50 when they're only 30.

LOL. You are joking, right?

thanx one and all for the smorgas board of replies. they seem ready at any time, a great trait to have. an earlier marriage to a filipina illustrates this. she was insanely jealous but could be rapidly eased out of that dark cloud by sexually approaching her.

Like I have always said, mate, if you are ready, they have BEEN ready.

• Like 1

LOL. You are joking, right?

No, seriously. You could find that in many poor countries from ours to distant villages in China and Mongolia, and some parts of Philippines as well.

And here is one counter example: (44 years old Japanese)

10090501.jpg

Edited by aqd

No, seriously. You could find that in many poor countries from ours to distant villages in China and Mongolia, and some parts of Philippines as well.

I don't know what part of the Philippines, or elsewhere you have been visiting. Most 30 years old Filipinas I know, look younger than any 30 years of age.

cvgtpc1

And here is one counter example: (44 years old Japanese)

10090501.jpg

I can agree that yeah if they lived their entire life poor in the province they can look rough early....no way my wife would look like she does now at 52 if she didn't marry me at 20. Edited by cvgtpc1