“If you are into drugs, I’m warning you. I’m giving you 48 hours, 48 hours. If I see you there (Dewey), I’ll have you killed,” the mayor said. Read m

thebob

For those people who doesnt obey they law

the law should not be used to protect them

Kill them all

Send em all to hell

Everybody deserves his day in court. The mayor swore an oath to uphold the law of the land, extrajudicial execution, or even the threat of it is against that law.

• Like 3
  • Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cipro

• Tullioz

• hilyfe

• old biker

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Unbelievable!  How sic can you get?

It appears that the way drug pushers would be dealt with would be the same way political opponents are dealt with.

Australia is one fecked country full of soft cock mentality, lazy pieces of shit who are nothing but parasites living off the backs of hard working Aussies. These bludgers are the root cause of Austr

Unless the 'pushers' are forcing people to take drugs I don't see how it's their fault. 

Why would I care what other people put into their bodies? That in and of itself should be completely legal. If they then commit actual crimes, well punish them (severely if need be) for those crimes. 

Amazing to read some of the comments here.

In my humble opinion killing drug pushers isn't really effective.

There will still be addicts and drug users so they will just find another dealer.

The solution would take multiple courses of action, a good start would be:

Firstly reduce supply by policing the ports and importation or manufacturing sources for the drugs.

Secondly reduce demand through education and awareness in communities and drug recovery programs.

I don't know the full story of Duerte and all his policies but there is a great quote I am often reminded of when I hear about such people:

Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster.

Friedrich Nietzsche

Sometimes it takes a monster to fight a monster

If becoming a monster is the only way to get rid of em

Its all worth it so no others becomes a monster

• Like 1

Shabu is a huge problem in Cebu. Something needs to be done.

If there is a serious problem, then it's true that something needs to be done about it.

But is the solution State sponsored murder?

Is the Philippines a lawless Country?

• Like 4

Everybody deserves his day in court. The mayor swore an oath to uphold the law of the land, extrajudicial execution, or even the threat of it is against that law.

Law in philippines are meant for rich people

Law doesnt recognized the poor living souls

contraman

Is the Philippines a lawless Country?

Yes, that's why it is more fun  :yahoo:

• Like 4

Sometimes it takes a monster to fight a monster

If becoming a monster is the only way to get rid of em

Its all worth it so no others becomes a monster

Yes but the monster that wins is still a monster?

Who then fights that monster when they start to act out the very things they were trying to prevent?

Two wrongs don't make a right etc.... etc.

Didn't we all learn this kind of thing as 2 year olds?

• Like 4

Yes but the monster that wins is still a monster?

Who then fights that monster when they start to act out the very things they were trying to prevent?Two wrongs don't make a right etc.... etc.

Didn't we all learn this kind of thing as 2 year olds?

One monster is better than a couple of monsters

Two wrongs doesnt make it right?

That depends who your talking to

Right or wrong if i want to get rid of it ill get rid of it and live with the consiquences of my actions

Tullioz

Some of you seem to have a problem making the connection between Duterte and Davao being one of the safest cities in the world.

Davao is far from being one of the safest cities in the world. On average there is a murder every 17 hours and an assault every 45 minutes. 

Unless the 'pushers' are forcing people to take drugs I don't see how it's their fault. 

Why would I care what other people put into their bodies? That in and of itself should be completely legal. If they then commit actual crimes, well punish them (severely if need be) for those crimes.

The drug pushers often use children to transport the drugs against their will which is one problem, and also those who become addicted turn to crime themselves to support their habit which causes more innocent people in the community to become victims of these crimes. 

The dealers that are shot and killed along with their immediate family are warned more than once before they receive the death penalty. There is a method to the madness. 

One monster is better than a couple of monsters

Two wrongs doesnt make it right?

That depends who your talking to

Right or wrong if i want to get rid of it ill get rid of it and live with the consiquences of my actions

I would much rather see the monsters locked up and a strong person running the country abiding by it's law and enforcing them for all.

• Like 3

The drug pushers often use children to transport the drugs against their will which is one problem, and also those who become addicted turn to crime themselves to support their habit which causes more innocent people in the community to become victims of these crimes.

So those are actually crimes that have victims, unlike drug selling to willing buyers. 2,000 people were killed in America last year with hammers, but no one is going out killing Home Depot employees to 'prevent crime'. 

• Like 1
colemanlee

So it is known who these "personalities" (great description) are, why make a grand statement?

Just go get the mother-fcukers. 

To me it just Looks like a P.R stunt to keep his name at the forefront pending his Presidential Run :idontknow:

It is exactly what it sounds like...political posturing, Duterte has done a good job of cleaning up Davao, if he really wanted to kill somebody is there anybody here that thinks they would not be just gone?  Life isn't a movie, you dont warn the bad guys, "I'm coming to get you" you just get them... 

Im sure, with today's technology he does know "who they are" but I doubt if he wanted them he would warn them...there is something else going on.

Sounds more like a Western movie too me, High Noon?  Gunfight at the OK corral?  High Plains Drifter?   

I've always liked Westerns... :cool:

• Like 3
Tullioz

So those are actually crimes that have victims, unlike drug selling to willing buyers. 2,000 people were killed in America last year with hammers, but no one is going out killing Home Depot employees to 'prevent crime'. 

We are talking about human beings (Drug pushers in this case) that make conscious decisions knowing that the results of their actions will cause harm to others whether it be the user they sell to or the person their customer robs, assaults or kills to get money to pay them for the product. In other words, a hammer is sold in good faith, illegal drugs are not. 

Edited by Tullioz
  • Like 3

We are talking about human beings (Drug pushers in this case) that make conscious decisions knowing that the results of their actions will cause harm...

People have a basic right to control their own bodies, even if they decide to put drugs into themselves. Blaming someone else for their choices is just weak. 

If we inform the employees of Home Depot about the 2K murders, can we start killing them then?

“If you are corrupt politicians, corporations and banksters, I’m warning you. I’m giving you 48 hours, 48 hours. If I see you there (Dewey), I’ll have you killed.”

Now I might be inclined to applaud his efforts if he was to threaten the real master criminals, those who create the conditions that breed poverty and drug crimes.  Let this be a warning to all of those who think they are above the law and not accountable for their crimes, crimes which cost more in life, liberty and property than all the drug deals in history combined. 

• Like 3