Sign in to follow this  
Paul

Alan S passed away: It is with very deep regret, that I inform the members and guests

Bill H

His son probably has his hands full right now, but I hope in time he will share some more information with Alan's "other family."

• Like 1

Paul

His son probably has his hands full right now, but I hope in time he will share some more information with Alan's "other family."

I am working on contacting someone in the UK now. 

I just created a thread in the "Cell Phones" forum, trying to sort out UK numbers and how to ring them from abroad.

Sonny

I always hoped he could come to Lubbock, Texas to satisfy one of his passions someday.   RIP, old fellow.

• Like 1

A_Simple_Man

Condolences to the family.  R.I.P. 

philuk

Been looking on the net here, but not finding anything,

If anyone knows his location in the Uk we could search the local news paper,

Chas

I am pretty sure it is on the South Coast and believe it is Bournemouth area, but maybe towards Southampton.

Paul, can you supply the area code you phoned, 01xxx, then we can get an idea if this is correct. You would have substituted 0044 for that first 0.

smidsy

Sad to hear of losing Alan, I had a lot of respect for him.

Condolences to the family.

RIP Alan