Engagement rings and keeping her safe...how much should I spend?

I would never recommend using serpentine for a ring. Serpentine has asbestos in it, and wearing it on your hands can be hazardous to your health.

OMG I have a cup made of it, used it for sake many times :(

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• PhilsFan

• rep1

• agent17

• smokey

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I do not think the average thief knows the value of a ring. Buy her something that shows you care and stop worrying about being robbed. 

She can rotate the ring so it just looks like a band, with the setting faced toward the palm of her hand, while in town shopping, etc.    Just a thought.

my wife and i wear my parents rings.. they mean a lot to us .. far more then they are worth monetarily   my Dad had passed away before we got married but both him and my Mom had talked about this be

Posted Images

For diamonds, take a trip to Manila, Bangkok or Hong Kong.  Much better value and quality.  Your trip will be paid many times over.

• Like 1

For diamonds,...

They can also be purchased online, though with customs that might be limited to delivery to western countries?

I would never recommend using serpentine for a ring. Serpentine has asbestos in it, and wearing it on your hands can be hazardous to your health.

OMG I have a cup made of it, used it for sake many times :(

See what you did, Bill? You caused ol' aqd to have a heart attack, right here on the forums.

• Admin (Retired)
broden

You caused ol' aqd to have a heart attack

least it wasn't the asbestos that got him

• Like 1