If a gal never mentions that she's a virgin is it safe to assume she's not?

For Real

I think if I met an older NBSB I would be asking myself why? Few are in position of lacking the opportunity to meet someone. You could end up with more problem and hangups than you expected.

Maybe, but it has been my observation that shy NBSBs become the most loyal, most generous, most sexual partners. I'm always careful who i introduce to them as they fall hard and love a man like a Mother does.
  • Like 3
  • Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TreeFrog

• Paul

• For Real

• hilyfe

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you let every little issue get in the way of having a relationship, you might as well stay alone.    Piss on it, Paul. Hook up with her, or not. But, don't try to analyse every thing concerning t

Someone stops talking to me for five days I'm done with them. Period. What passive aggressive bullshit. If your done move on.

Three questions.   Why should she? Does it matter that much? Are you? I'm getting better at handling the sarcastic replies.   The point is - if you like someone it's because of their past and  w

Posted Images

I can't imagine chatting with someone for 4 months (OK minus the 5 days) and not getting into the conversation of what her past relationships were like. As others have said, if she had Filipino bfs before, she's not a virgin. If she says she never had a serious relationship - perhaps she is. BTW, I agree that there are still many virgins in the Philippines, even over 30.

When I was online no matter what the experience of the girl, one of the first things she wanted to know is about my relationship background. I would tell her and then ask her the same questions. That issue usually got resolved within the 1st couple of chats. Now whether the girl was telling you the truth - that's what takes the 4 months (or 4 years) to find out :)

Also, if the girl is a virgin she probably won't use the term. She will say she is "pure" or a "cherry girl" - terms like that. 

Ummm, we actually don't chat in real-time.  All our messages back and forth have been emails.  It never came up. 

If it bothers the OP that much, man up and ask her, simple.

I did; I asked her.  She responded:  "Its that a big deal to you? I mean is it important to you?" 

She went on to say she had a relationship before but not for more than 3 years. 

• Like 1
cvgtpc1

Even if not a virgin sounds like a good girl. Wonder if she'll now give you the silent treatment for five days lol

• Like 1
  • Admin (Retired)
broden

I did; I asked her.  She responded:  "Its that a big deal to you? I mean is it important to you?" 

She went on to say she had a relationship before but not for more than 3 years. 

you should let her know how important it is to you that she is not

you should be in the process of letting each other know what is important to you so you can both decide now to take the next steps in the relationship or walk away

• Like 1

Are you happen to be citizen of my country who migrated to USA and then landed in Philippines??

I'm surprised such question is asked by first-world guys.

Did I detect some animosity because some people still have their choice to make and you have already made yours? Your questions have no relevance.  And who cares where someone is from, the person has the right to choose who he wants to spend his days with.  I am not from the RP, I have visited many times since 2004, and used to reside for brief periods of time.  Born and raised in SoCal! 

you should let her know how important it is to you that she is not

you should be in the process of letting each other know what is important to you so you can both decide now to take the next steps in the relationship or walk away

Thanks, I have followed up with her already expressing that.  It is a bummer she was a bit deceiving early on in how she would state how she, at 30, is really monitored by her parents, has a curfew, etc, and has never brought a guy to the house (to even meet her parents).  This led me to believe she might be a virgin, so in some ways it was definitely misleading.  And, being that she is in Davao, it seemed to make sense that she could well be from a conservative family and still a virgin.  Hence the need to ask her...

Headshot

Ummm, we actually don't chat in real-time.  All our messages back and forth have been emails. 

My advice to you is that, regardless of whether or not she is a virgin, you need to get off the email and start talking face-to-face on Skype. Being able to see her when she is answering you will take a lot of the mystery and confusion out of the relationship. If you have been talking long enough that you might be getting serious, then it is past time to see her when you two talk. Half of a Filipina's communication abilities are in her facial expressions when she is talking rather than in what she says. If she goes to an Internet cafe to talk with you, and says she has no money for a webcam, it isn't very much more with a camera than it is without one. The one inconvenience in talking on Skype is that there are nine or ten hours time difference between the two of you. Therefore, you will have to find a time when you can both be online for live talk. That might mean late night talks for you.

• Like 1
smokey

wow many guys want a girl they meet for the first time to be a virgin .... well until they arrive and discover they spent thousands and want to get laid  :yahoo:

• Like 2
  • Administrator
Salty Dog

• Like 1