If a gal never mentions that she's a virgin is it safe to assume she's not?

Who cares?  I wouldn't want a virgin.  I like someone with at least some experience.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TreeFrog

• Paul

• For Real

• hilyfe

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you let every little issue get in the way of having a relationship, you might as well stay alone.    Piss on it, Paul. Hook up with her, or not. But, don't try to analyse every thing concerning t

Someone stops talking to me for five days I'm done with them. Period. What passive aggressive bullshit. If your done move on.

Three questions.   Why should she? Does it matter that much? Are you? I'm getting better at handling the sarcastic replies.   The point is - if you like someone it's because of their past and  w

Posted Images

smokey

Exactly.  Looking at it from this perspective, I guess there's a 90% chance she's not.  So, maybe I should continue communicating with her.  I've even sent her a couple snail mail letters, old school style.  On a side note, I found out she's got a bit of a legal background (through her mother).  Her mother works in a law firm as a stenographer.  It scares me thinking of the legal troubles someone could cause me if they have connections like that and have the knowledge...  So that is a big turn off for me.

well lucky for us there are a few thousand more cheer leaders out there ..

• Like 1

Just messaged me a sexual inuendo in a couple different messages.  I want someone who's a little conservative actually. 

Don't mistake having  sexuality for having had sex. Just because she may not have had sex doesn't mean she's naive or doesn't enjoy wordplay instead of foreplay.

quit_yume

First, I have met plenty of virgins in the Philippines and many are 30+ years old.  Secondly, i can relate to not wanting to deal with virgins but in the Philippines just because a girl is not a virgin doesn't in any way mean that she knows what the hell she is doing.   Their experience is likely to have been a 4 or 5 minute 'wham bam goodbye maam' episode or 2.     Thirdly,  i have never met a filipina, whether virgin or not, that wasn't able to learn very quickly how to enjoy herself with a guy that she truly liked being with.  I encourage you to not be concerned about virginity if you are talking to someone that otherwise seems like a normal young lady because the odds are greatly in your favor that they will not disappoint you.

-quito

• Like 5

Who cares?  I wouldn't want a virgin.  I like someone with at least some experience.

Good luck in your search. :cool:

Don't mistake having  sexuality for having had sex. Just because she may not have had sex doesn't mean she's naive or doesn't enjoy wordplay instead of foreplay.

I think your confusing Treefrog now.

Does this mean that she is not? Wouldn't a virgin have mentioned it by now?

Are you happen to be citizen of my country who migrated to USA and then landed in Philippines??

I'm surprised such question is asked by first-world guys.

Edited by aqd
Headshot

F in the Philippines just because a girl is not a virgin doesn't in any way mean that she knows what the hell she is doing.   Their experience is likely to have been a 4 or 5 minute 'wham bam goodbye maam' episode or 2.    

I don't think that's fair. Just because a woman isn't a virgin doesn't mean she's been with Whippy...  :cool:

• Like 5

I can't imagine chatting with someone for 4 months (OK minus the 5 days) and not getting into the conversation of what her past relationships were like. As others have said, if she had Filipino bfs before, she's not a virgin. If she says she never had a serious relationship - perhaps she is. BTW, I agree that there are still many virgins in the Philippines, even over 30.

When I was online no matter what the experience of the girl, one of the first things she wanted to know is about my relationship background. I would tell her and then ask her the same questions. That issue usually got resolved within the 1st couple of chats. Now whether the girl was telling you the truth - that's what takes the 4 months (or 4 years) to find out :)

Also, if the girl is a virgin she probably won't use the term. She will say she is "pure" or a "cherry girl" - terms like that. 

Edited by davewe
  • Like 1

Does it matter?

To some people I  guess it does, but to many, including me, it is unimportant.

Lets face it, assume you marry or date a virgin, within a very short  time, she wont be any more.

Now personally. I would rather have a girl who has had some experience.

And, given that I have had a number of partners, it would be unfair of me to insist that she shouldnt have had any.

• Like 1
jtmwatchbiz

Just messaged me a sexual inuendo in a couple different messages.

stick around here...you ain't seen nothin yet :)

• Like 3

Your far too modest.

Yep thats me if i did it why not

Why are you so worried about her being virgin

Theres only one way to find that out

Heck im not worried if shes virgin or not

Im more worried if shes clean or not

rainymike

In this country, it's a bad idea to assume anything. Need to stop looking at the world just from your eyes.

I suppose if you really need to know, you can have a conversation like this:

"I've had sex with X girls already (or not). Dumped them (or got dumped) for reason X and reason Y. I'm pretty decent (or not) in bed and looking for someone similar. And sooooooo .... what's your story?"

Beats asking a bunch of old farts on a forum who has no clue about the gal at all.

• Like 6
jtmwatchbiz

I suppose if you really need to know, you can have a conversation like this:

"thanks for seeing me doctor.  this whole thing started a long time ago when i was in high school and..."

• Like 1

Beats asking a bunch of old farts on a forum

Hey! Speak for yourself! 

• Like 5