If a gal never mentions that she's a virgin is it safe to assume she's not?

I want you to go back home too. :D

Uhhhh hell no

I aint going back to where im from

Her uncle is the mayor or exmayor now

And she started rumors about me and her settling down lol

No marriage of any kind was discussed

All she said was oh my god michael

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TreeFrog

• Paul

• For Real

• hilyfe

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you let every little issue get in the way of having a relationship, you might as well stay alone.    Piss on it, Paul. Hook up with her, or not. But, don't try to analyse every thing concerning t

Someone stops talking to me for five days I'm done with them. Period. What passive aggressive bullshit. If your done move on.

Three questions.   Why should she? Does it matter that much? Are you? I'm getting better at handling the sarcastic replies.   The point is - if you like someone it's because of their past and  w

Posted Images

All she said was oh my god michael Like This

Was that from excitement or disappointment ? :cool:

• Like 3

Was that from excitement or disappointment ? :cool:

Hmmm that i didnt bother to ask

I was to busy making her say that :D

She must have like it a lot

Or else she wouldnt nag me going home

ask if she has a child (singular) or children (plural)

if you ask if she has any children, if she only has 1 she will likely say no

many don't divulge the "I have a kid" info unless asked directly

Already done. Apparently she doesn't have kids, and it seems believable, as she's a bit more devoted to her career than most.

• Like 1

I think anytime you go to people asking for advice then you are required to give the basic details so they can make a wiser choice .  Sooooo- what did she supposedly do that got you so upset ?

Just messaged me a sexual inuendo in a couple different messages.  I want someone who's a little conservative actually. 

• Like 2

We're LinC.

We have a reputation to live up down to.

Yeah, this morning a buy introduces me to a female friend of his.  He later mentions that she has two kids and she says - "Yes, only my nose is a virgin.  And my ass."

Whhaaaaat?

So did you cure her of either??

I am amazed how open most are also. I have always just asked.many I don't believe but many i do. Most will just say I've never hadca boyfriend. Took me a while to realise what that meant.

Just messaged me a sexual inuendo in a couple different messages.

In that case, I think we can safely say she isn't a virgin. Most virgins wouldn't do that.

filipinas constantly amaze me with their having no hesitation to discuss things that we in the West are shy to talk about !! 

I'm not sure about that.  It could go the other way around too.  Westerners are also known to be too confrontational and direct, whereas in some instances (conversation topics) the pinoy are the opposite and beat around the bush more. 

In that case, I think we can safely say she isn't a virgin. Most virgins wouldn't do that.

Exactly.  Looking at it from this perspective, I guess there's a 90% chance she's not.  So, maybe I should continue communicating with her.  I've even sent her a couple snail mail letters, old school style.  On a side note, I found out she's got a bit of a legal background (through her mother).  Her mother works in a law firm as a stenographer.  It scares me thinking of the legal troubles someone could cause me if they have connections like that and have the knowledge...  So that is a big turn off for me.

• Like 1

Hmmm that i didnt bother to ask

I was to busy making her say that :D

She must have like it a lot

Or else she wouldnt nag me going home

Your far too modest.

If you let every little issue get in the way of having a relationship, you might as well stay alone. 

Piss on it, Paul. Hook up with her, or not. But, don't try to analyse every thing concerning the relationship. 

You haven't even met her yet. She may not like you. Have you thought of that? :D

Yeah, I told her that actually the other day and it truly offended her.  I messaged her: "Maybe if we like each other, we can go

places together."

miles-high

Have you ever thought about finding it yourself by playing doctor with her? :D

Doctor-Set1.jpg

• Like 6
  • Administrator
Salty Dog

Have you ever thought about finding it yourself by playing doctor with her? :D

attachicon.gifDoctor-Set1.jpg

Damn mils, even your toy doctors kit is top class.

You're the man…

For Real

So did you cure her of either??

I am amazed how open most are also. I have always just asked.many I don't believe but many i do. Most will just say I've never hadca boyfriend. Took me a while to realise what that meant.

NBSB = no Boyfriend since birth.
  • Like 2