If a gal never mentions that she's a virgin is it safe to assume she's not?

I've been communicating with a pretty sweet, educated, 30 year old gal for more than 5 months now. She's from Davao and works full-time at an international food company that exports mostly fruits like bananas. She is mostly involved with office tasks but occasionally has to go out to farms. She seems really devoted and even removed her profile online. A few weeks ago I got pissed off at something she said in an email and I stopped replying to any of her emails for about 5 days. She said she broke down over it and was just a mess by the 4th or 5th day when she thought I had just vanished from her life. She said it brought back memories of previous trouble with her former best friend and her past relationships. She has never mentioned she's a virgin before. Does this mean that she is not? Wouldn't a virgin have mentioned it by now?

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TreeFrog

• Paul

• hilyfe

• For Real

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you let every little issue get in the way of having a relationship, you might as well stay alone.    Piss on it, Paul. Hook up with her, or not. But, don't try to analyse every thing concerning t

Someone stops talking to me for five days I'm done with them. Period. What passive aggressive bullshit. If your done move on.

Three questions.   Why should she? Does it matter that much? Are you? I'm getting better at handling the sarcastic replies.   The point is - if you like someone it's because of their past and  w

Posted Images

PhilsFan

Seems like a sweet girl, who cares if she's a virgin or not?

If she is, she will let you know in HER time.

ps: Noticed your from Boom town USA? not anymore. hehe. Still some work there but not like before.

I bailed from the Bakken last week for a break from the nasty weather that will be coming soon. 

A few weeks ago I got pissed off at something she said in an email and I stopped replying to any of her emails for about 5 days.

I have to admit, I am curious as to what you got pissed about, that caused you to ignore her communications for five days? 

Inquiring minds want to know. You, however, may not want to post the reason(s).

• Like 6
For Real

I've been communicating with a pretty sweet, educated, 30 year old gal for more than 5 months now. She's from Davao and works full-time at an international food company that exports mostly fruits like bananas. She is mostly involved with office tasks but occasionally has to go out to farms. She seems really devoted and even removed her profile online. A few weeks ago I got pissed off at something she said in an email and I stopped replying to any of her emails for about 5 days. She said she broke down over it and was just a mess by the 4th or 5th day when she thought I had just vanished from her life. She said it brought back memories of previous trouble with her former best friend and her past relationships. She has never mentioned she's a virgin before. Does this mean that she is not? Wouldn't a virgin have mentioned it by now?

Wow!

To answer your question. Why should she? Why does it matter? In real life courtship (face to face, cheek to cheek and ugly to ugly) some will share openly and some will not.

BTW: Ignoring someone on the other side of the world for 5 days (even if you have not met) says a lot about control freakishness. remember you don't have any stake in her claim right now.

• Like 9
cvgtpc1

idk...my wife claims to have a couple aunts who passed away in their 80s, never married and claimed they were virgins till the end.  I knew them and no reason not to believe them...

but weird how you expect that to come up in the conversation...unless you just straight out ask her, then what's she going to think your intentions are?  Unless that's what they are haha!

still plenty of shy girls in the PI.

Edited by cvgtpc1
  • Like 5

ask if she has a child (singular) or children (plural)

if you ask if she has any children, if she only has 1 she will likely say no

many don't divulge the "I have a kid" info unless asked directly

• Like 1
  • Administrator
Salty Dog

Just my personal feeling but I didn't want to meet same young inexperienced virgin. I for sure wasn't one, so why expect it from her.

Of course if this is important for say a religious reason, than you should make sure she is of like mind.

• Like 3

Seems like a sweet girl, who cares if she's a virgin or not?

If she is, she will let you know in HER time.

ps: Noticed your from Boom town USA? not anymore. hehe. Still some work there but not like before.

I bailed from the Bakken last week for a break from the nasty weather that will be coming soon. 

Well, actually with my work there is still a need. In fact, there are some employees from my local office who borrowed themselves out and went out there just recently. From now through the early part of the coming year, there is still a demand that the local workforce there isn't able to meet. I'm not out there anymore, I left in July, back home in Fargo ever since.

• Like 1

Someone stops talking to me for five days I'm done with them. Period. What passive aggressive bullshit. If your done move on.

It took me awhile to get over it, so once I was, I started messaging her again. Passive agressive is much better than agressive. I've had to deal with an issue from agression before and it's much worse.

Just my personal feeling but I didn't want to meet same young inexperienced virgin. I for sure wasn't one, so why expect it from her.

Of course if this is important for say a religious reason, than you should make sure she is of like mind.

It is important to me. And I do not want a virgin that has to be taught about the birds and the bees. So I want to know that she isn't.

If there is a virgin 30 year old in the Philippines, it's either a nun or the Virgin Mary..... :ROFLMAO:

eddited for spelling

There doesn't seem to be a concensus that she isn't a virgin. Most everyone gets off topic too readily!

Edited by TreeFrog
SkyMan

A guy asks a question and is attacked.  Isn't it up to him who he wants to spend his time with?  Did he say he only wanted to be with a virgin?  No. Perhaps a virgin is something he doesn't want but everyone assumes he does.  And if so what business is it of yours?

• Like 1