Sign in to follow this  
Paul

A forum member, I believe is in need of blood.

Paul

While I know no details as yet, dutchben is the one who may know, one of our forum members, Stennis1 (Dennis) I think needs blood.

This is the information Ben sent me, via PM:

"Yesterday he need blood again and Bob Ward was bringing blood in the morning, his conditsion is still weak but when you visit him he look oke, but that's becouse off the drug that there giving him."

I am attempting to find out the details now. If anyone finds out something before I do, please post it here.

dutchben

Now Dennis is stable but you never no, that's why I send you this pm yesterday.

I found already one other with the same bloodtype so we have to wait what happends in the future.

This week I will visit him again to see how is his condition, and his wife have my phone number in case off need.

That i send you a pm was also that I found out that he was a member off this great forum so that anybody that meet him before knows where we talking about.

Paul

Absolutely, Ben.

Thank you so much, for keeping us updated on things here.

Please extend my regards to him, and I hope that Dennis is feeling better.

Bob Ward

I got the call, made the trip, met Dennis' lovely, intelligent and charming wife and gave the blood. It was accepted in the early afternoon and all was well for the moment. I stand ready to go again if he needs me in the future. My heart goes out to them for having endured this horrible tragedy!

BTW, Dennis' wife told me he has regretably not been active on the forum for nearly a year because they were living in the province without internet. Once a member, always a member in my book.

Edited by Bob Ward

Paul

Way to go man. :D

I'm not sure what happened to Dennis, nor does it matter. The main thing is that he gets better.

I also hope Dennis is able to get internet in the future, so he can be active again.

A_Simple_Man
I got the call, made the trip, met Dennis' lovely, intelligent and charming wife and gave the blood.

I`d say you are a stand up kind of guy . . but . . bet you had to lay down to give blood . :D . . makes me mad at myself . . I keep intending to go and get my blood typed so I know when I can donate but never quite get around to it . . . good on ya.

Bob Ward
I`d say you are a stand up kind of guy . . but . . bet you had to lay down to give blood . :D . . makes me mad at myself . . I keep intending to go and get my blood typed so I know when I can donate but never quite get around to it . . . good on ya.

Rumor has it that if you stand or elevate your position that the blood flows even faster. LOL But you might fall down because it's true that giving blood causes weakness and a lightheaded feeling. I would do it 10 times over again to help anyone in need. Filipino, foreigner or alien. LOLOLOL

broden
Rumor has it that if you stand or elevate your position that the blood flows even faster. LOL But you might fall down because it's true that giving blood causes weakness and a lightheaded feeling. I would do it 10 times over again to help anyone in need. Filipino, foreigner or alien. LOLOLOL

Bob used to work at area 51 ph34r.gif

Bob Ward
Bob used to work at area 51 ph34r.gif

Nope, I was born there!

dutchben

Today I visit Dennis again and he feel better.

There giving him lower medication for the pain so he speak now more stable and normall.

I hope when I visit him next sunday that he can out off bed for a couple off moments.

Two rooms before him is now a German also shoot last sunday I believe in Mobolo or something in his house.

He is stable and don't need blood but his english is very bad so I have some conversation with him in german but that's not easy for me.

Anyway he was happy to tell his story in german to me.

So mayby there are German here on the forum that can visit him.

broden

how's his boy doing? he's pretty young right? he must of been scared as hell