Hi....

Hi All...

Greetings! I have been looking for a decent and informative forum on Philippines, especially Cebu. Found it! Looks good and it has fairly covered all topics of general Interest. I look forward to know more about Cebu Business environment. I know Philippines is blessed with nature and has lots of places to visit. Apart from a tourist, I would like to explore the possibilities of sharing / opening up of an IT services company. Any info in this direction is most welcome.

Thanks,

Regards,

S G Rajan

CaptainJackson
Hi All...

Greetings! I have been looking for a decent and informative forum on Philippines, especially Cebu. Found it!

Thanks,

Regards,

S G Rajan

Welcome to the forums Rajan.

I would like to explore the possibilities of sharing / opening up of an IT services company.

I have experience in this field. I run a very successful BPO. Please PM me so we can meet in person to discuss more.