Sign in to follow this  
woodchopper

Fred Mccauley, longtime resident has passed

woodchopper

i am reasonably reliably informed "Mr Fred McCauley",,yank and huge american drawl,, has passed away Naga Cebu vicinity,, today?

Fred was a likeable crazy fella,,loved a BIG drink!

he was a very funny man,,depending the time of day,,he once told me a story,,,"listen lurve,,if u gunna steal my cellfone,,just leave the simcard on the cupboard",,he reckoned he never lost the fone!

R.I.P. Fred

Paul

RIP, Fred.

Enuff

R I P

battleborn

R.I.P.

Soupeod

RIP

woodchopper

as i am told today,,and knew b4 several times,,Fred's body still lies in a "formalin injected state" in the Colon funeral parlor as of today!

lack of $$,,family ties,,govt intervention,,,WTF?

Mandingo

R.I.P.

ckfm

R. I. P.

• Like 1

batman2525

R.I.P

contraman

:rip:

woodchopper

U.S. Fred's body STILL lies in a Colon Funeral Parlor.

A well meaning US friend intends to go to the Cebu US Embassy/Consulate and attempt to clear up this "state of affairs"!

THE QUESTION I ASK ANY U.S. MEMBERS IS:  Whats the "dress rules" for attending there,,shorts ok?

On a lighter note,,Old Fred liked a drink and his gal placed a bottle of rum in with him but the bottle is now gone,,cant keep a "good drinker down" eh,,,,,, :yahoo:

Edited by woodchopper
  • Like 3

bkkmarlowe

Yes of course.... RIP... It is so sad when one of us expats is gone... who knows when its our turn here in CC?

I cant place the name... ? Maybe I know him, but maybe  his nickname? Was he a member of LinC? Anybody here care to share their friendship about this gentleman just passed?

woodchopper

Question answered externally,,topic closed for me!

mactanfamily

Im pretty sure old Fred drank that rum himself, and wouldnt mind having another to replace it. As for the funeral home staff (or whoever stole it) they will surely rot in hell stealing off the dead. 

• Like 1