• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hilyfe

• RogerDuMond

• colemanlee

• hyaku

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just a note, me and wifey lived together for a couple of years, didn't get married mainly because Im the worlds biggest procrastinator, so after my son came along, thinking of the benefits being marri

Some reasons to get married:   #1 Don’t need to ask her name again when you get up in the morning. #2 Sharing your life with someone if you found someone who enjoys what you do, a soulmate? #3 DINK:

Although my wife has never mentioned that, that is exactly why I married her. Filipinas hear so much bullshit from foreigners e.g. calling them their wife when they're not and professing undying love

Posted Images

Just don't refer to each other as your "husband" or "wife" if you're not married. It annoys me when people ask my wife if I'm really her husband or we're just living together.

• Like 5
bkkmarlowe

Both are very happy together with this arrangement

Yes, ... "Friends with Benefits" can work sometimes... :cool:

Not sure that is exactly correct! In a lot of western countries, just living together for a certain amount of time puts

you into the same position as being married,ie; Your Fu***d! :wheel:  

Plus, as long as you reside somewhere there is no "Common Law" dictating that you are "married" even though you just live together, she can't take "half your stuff" from you if you split up.

==================================================

It annoys me when people ask my wife if I'm really her husband or we're just living together.

So, is she really your wife? Or, are you just living together? 

< Well, you should have known one of us would sink low enough to do this. :D >

• Like 2

Don't forget once married you can get the Balikbayan Privilege. No more moaning about paying for visa extensions or waiting around at immigration.

• Like 2

Just don't refer to each other as your "husband" or "wife" if you're not married. It annoys me when people ask my wife if I'm really her husband or we're just living together.

Nice people call them Asawa married or not. Lol, even that nice man at immigration said he considered us married anyway when he offered to fix me a balikbayan stamp.

But seriously I got over the habit of marriage. If I had yet another new family it would be a consideration. But here they even put a single father on a birth cert as being liable to maintain a kid. Rather strange to have a wife in this country when everybody else is living with somebody else's wife anyway.

Scientists have just discovered a food that is dangerous to your health in later life..........WEDDING CAKE. 

Don't forget once married you can get the Balikbayan Privilege. No more moaning about paying for visa extensions or waiting around at immigration.

But you have to buy two return tickets every year. Add to that hotels in another country. It wears a bit thin flying around as you get older or have bad legs.

colemanlee

annoys the hell out of me also...but out of the several my wife and I know that have families, ie kids living together for years...only two are actually married

• Like 2
Soupeod

Well let see here Why should i if i can do what a married couples can do and more None of that hassles of divorce incase you dont want her around nymore

Women have the ability to change your mind.  You will know when it happens, until then be single.

Oh, and here is a guide for you.

post-16203-0-45362300-1444783524_thumb.jpg

HeyMike

Marriage is making a commitment and having a contract witnessed before God and people. Anyone who remembers their marriage vows will remember the terms of the contract. When you get married you say you will love only your spouse. You become 1 family unit. You promise to love, honor, protect, at all times. This comittment (contract) is witnessed. Marriage is a way of showing someone how much you love them.

When you are not married to a partner, what binding commitment have you made? If you and your partner truly love each other, why not make that commitment and sign the marriage contract?

• Like 6

Marriage is making a commitment and having a contract witnessed before God and people. Anyone who remembers their marriage vows will remember the terms of the contract. When you get married you say you will love only your spouse. You become 1 family unit. You promise to love, honor, protect, at all times. This comittment (contract) is witnessed. Marriage is a way of showing someone how much you love them.

When you are not married to a partner, what binding commitment have you made? If you and your partner truly love each other, why not make that commitment and sign the marriage contract?

Nicely said Mike. But I said those very words to my a ex countless of times. It was like talking to a brick wall. Little point feeling that way when to the other half it just 'words'. Now I have commitment, honesty, mutual respect and all the other things you mention from a partner.

Skywalker
why not make that commitment and sign the marriage contract?

As a contract it should really be renewable annually.

When, after a few years, you are waking up to a lard arsed blob, it gives you a useful get out clause, so you can replace with a newer, faster, more attractive unit.   :itsokay:

Edit:  Actually I've always said to my lady friends, never live with a guy - it removes the incentive for him to commit to a marriage.

Edited by Skywalker
  • Like 1

So, is she really your wife? Or, are you just living together?  < Well, you should have known one of us would sink low enough to do this. >

Yeah but I thought it would be Davaoeno, not you lol

• Like 2
RogerDuMond

Now I have commitment, honesty, mutual respect and all the other things you mention from a partner.

Is she also content with a live in arrangement or does she have to pay for your past bad experience?

Davaoeno

it proved to her that I really loved her

Just imagine if you got her name tatooed on you !!     [ you said she is into ink ]