Do you expect your friends to tell you if your gf/wife is cheating on you ?

angbumabasa

Over 25 years ago I was working two shipyards, same company at different locations, three ships, over 6 months. 12 hr days, 7 days a week common. Orders allowed public transportation so hooked up with taxi co. on call. Back on the way to the motel at night stop at McD and store for beer and booze. Ate at the motel at night and the yard cafés only for breakfast and lunch. Late, at the motel one night, the phone rings. Answer. It’s my old local PD (where I still had commission). My then (American) wife is running around, with our daughters boyfriends. She has rented a room somewhere which she calls her ‘studio’, and has her sex with them there. Witnesses abound. The whole town knows. (Police and Firemen are the biggest gossips in town) Just before I return home she discovers she has an STD and blames it on me, until the townfolk remind her that I’ve been out of town.  

Damn right I wanted to know!!!!!

Edited by angbumabasa
  • Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Davaoeno

• Headshot

• Skywalker

• hilyfe

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well there you have it. 

If I was in my late 60's and I managed to find a beautiful young wife in her early 20's, I don't think my expectations would be as high as they were when I was a strapping young jock.   Be realistic

i have a funny funny story that's similar.  back 8 years ago when my wife was pregnant with our daughter,  i got a few texts from some unknown number in fractured english stating that my wife was a bl

youngwillie

To be honest I don't know what kind of friend would not tell.

General acquaintance isn't a friend. I don't care what they do or don't do. 

Friends, that's supposed to be different. If he or she knew and didn't tell then they would not be a friend.

It wouldn't be easy to tell but a way would have to be found.

bargeman

well its not really cheating if you evade taxes. Its kind of a symbiotic relationship . The government fecks you and you feck the government .  The government encourages us to invest in our country , and the less money we pay in taxes the more we have left over to invest . 

I never really looked at it like that before.

As an Ex-Pat, I always operated under the idea that my Government don't give me anything so I don't give them anything in return.

However, I'll run your idea by HM Inspector of Taxes and see what there reply will be. :ROFLMAO:

• Like 1
Headshot

Mmmmm...guys...

The topic is on snitching on wives and girlfriends...NOT on paying your taxes. Start a new topic, if you wish to talk taxes.

I <3 Cebu

So...do you think a person who tells is a hero?

What if they are wrong?

It seems to me that one of the worst decisions someone can make is to forge ahead without first ensuring the complete validity of their "facts" and without the assurance that somebody actually wants to know those "facts." That is especially true if those "facts" could destroy one or more people's lives. And...you should remember that things don't always play out the way they did in your head.

I think you are oversimplifying.

Not really, there should be no fear in a friend telling another that they believe their partner is being unfaithful. Right or wrong, suspicion or rumor, thats what friends are for. 

Bros before hoes man

Headshot

Not really, there should be no fear in a friend telling another that they believe their partner is being unfaithful. Right or wrong, suspicion or rumor, thats what friends are for. 

Bros before hoes man

Bullshit. You do nothing but ruin people's lives by spreading rumors.

• Like 3