Do you Grant Access or Share Your Facebook with Your SO?

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paul

• Enuff

• Raptor

• Wolfpack

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

about 3 years ago I had given my nephew one of my old phones, old like prior to meeting her.   it had a photo saved as the background of my ex. the wife saw it and immediately clammed up.   didn't

no, but I can message an ex to come get me

My ex’s are all in my biological memories – never had FB, never will… Is it difficult to get rid of FB?

Posted Images

Today i confronted her about a message that she sent to an old gf from MY facebook

I'd suggest she get her own Fb account and then friend her...share what you want and if you want let her see your friends...then change your password

Wolfpack

Nothing good can come from unhappily married people using facebook.

I couldn't care less if my wife were to access my fb account - she even knows the password. Mind you she has stopped leaving devices logged in to her account in my care.

The first status updates sharing with her friends how "sexy her husband was" got lots of likes and she thought was cute but one time she had all her Australian friends messaging her in shock after she announced that she "needed a root" was not as cute apparently.

I recently handed over a device which had the last 15 odd years of my photos still in it. Daughter thinks all my previous GF's are ugly!

the OP clearly states some unhappiness...so, can the facebook already...and maybe happiness is restored...

rainymike

You can just unfriend people who aren't friends or potential problems. My partner can access my Facebook if she wants, I use it mostly for games.

I think it's a simple request to delete all ex's and the messages associated. What is the reason to keep them?

My gf looks at my fab from time to time and will look at the old fotos and ask me to delete them. I say no. They are my life experiences that have made me what and who I am. If any single experience had changed, I may not be here at this point , today.

Headshot

i have found myself in a bit of hot water on a few occasions due to my past, which tends to reveal itself on facebook from time to time.   my asawa knows i have a past but cant seem to keep herself from getting pissed over and over again every time she is reminded of it.

Today i confronted her about a message that she sent to an old gf from MY facebook.   Our current conversation was just me giving her advise about benefiting from the fiance visa process with her new man.   My asawa gave her the advice, which i just noticed after wondering why she seemed to be having a little bit of tampo with me.

i told her to stay out of my facebook and she asked me why i would ask her that if i didnt have anything to hide.  my answer was that i have nothing to hide but she can't handle any reminders of my past.

It's starting to piss me off..   What do you guys do?  Any thoughts?

-quito

What is more important to you...your wife or Facebook? Get rid of the one that is least important. Why create friction when it isn't necessary by keeping reminders of your past love life alive? Do you honestly believe that, if you have an ongoing conversation with an ex-girlfriend, your wife won't be jealous? Get real, man. Clean everything out of Facebook (including pictures and conversations), unfriend everyone, and lock your account...or if Facebook is more important, then dump your wife. This will continue to resurface as long as you allow the irritant to remain.

Edited by Headshot
  • Like 2
Wolfpack

What is more important to you...your wife or Facebook? Get rid of the one that is least important. Why create friction when it isn't necessary by keeping reminders of your past love life alive? Do you honestly believe that, if you have an ongoing conversation with an ex-girlfriend, your wife won't be jealous? Get real, man. Clean everything out of Facebook (including pictures and conversations), unfriend everyone, and lock your account...or if Facebook is more important, then dump your wife. This will continue to resurface as long as you allow the irritant to remain.

bargeman

Its not Facebook that your wife has an issue with, its herself and the fact that she is probably the 'insanely jealous' and insecure type.

If it is not Facebook then it will be something else,women with this character seldom, if ever, change.

Its a culture thing, we just have to live with it or 'ship out'.

Soupeod

So, I opened my facebook account from over 3 years ago, updated my status etc... and a few hours later a friend of my Wifes attempted to befriend me (very nice looking woman) and I called to my Asawa and said "Mahal, who is this trying to befriend me, I do not know her."  She said "Oh Mahal, I don't know why... just delete her request."  Then she personally deleted her request for me  ...Enough said hmmm?

• Like 1

Tell her ass to pound sand. The next one you meet up with, let her know the rules prior to entering the relationship.

Repeat if necessary.