Do you Grant Access or Share Your Facebook with Your SO?

Facebook to Filipina is an extension of their persona. They will put their most personal stuff up there. Losing face on facebook to a Filipina is an unlivable situation.

I could not live with jealous type. The laughing "He's with me now so you can do what the hell you like" type are better. Also the ones that tend to accuse you of doing things you didn't are usually guilty themselves of doing something.

Lol.The only person I have had contact with connected to my ex is her new husband who finally had her committed to a mental facility.

• Like 4
  • Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paul

• Enuff

• Raptor

• Wolfpack

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

about 3 years ago I had given my nephew one of my old phones, old like prior to meeting her.   it had a photo saved as the background of my ex. the wife saw it and immediately clammed up.   didn't

no, but I can message an ex to come get me

My ex’s are all in my biological memories – never had FB, never will… Is it difficult to get rid of FB?

Posted Images

colemanlee

I was going to comment just get rid of her, a jealous woman has no business in your life.....but seems the OP is married to her...which changes everything.

My X use to rummage through almost everything, Phone, Computer, even old papers I brought with me...as I found out insanely jealous...only lasted for a few months and she left accusing me of being with multiple women etc...all of which at the time was false...a woman who spends all her time trying to find out things on you does not have much time to make a real relationship...also seems they might be just a little bit crazy, probably from watching too many Fil soap opera's....Is she worried about losing you or your money...is always a good question to ask yourself...

Interestingly enough, there are women out there that are not insanely jealous...actually want to have a real relationship, many of us have found them..though most of us will readily say we went through several before we found one

• Like 4

about 3 years ago I had given my nephew one of my old phones, old like prior to meeting her.

it had a photo saved as the background of my ex. the wife saw it and immediately clammed up.

didn't talk to me for the entire day. when she finally told me about it I just laughed.

I said all I have to do is show u pics of my ex's and you will shut up!!

she now realizes how stupid it was and is cool with everything, unless I'm dirty dancing at the club

• Like 8
  • Administrator
Salty Dog

I was going to comment just get rid of her, a jealous woman has no business in your life.....but seems the OP is married to her...which changes everything.

My X use to rummage through almost everything, Phone, Computer, even old papers I brought with me...as I found out insanely jealous...only lasted for a few months and she left accusing me of being with multiple women etc...all of which at the time was false...a woman who spends all her time trying to find out things on you does not have much time to make a real relationship...also seems they might be just a little bit crazy, probably from watching too many Fil soap opera's....Is she worried about losing you or your money...is always a good question to ask yourself...

Interestingly enough, there are women out there that are not insanely jealous...actually want to have a real relationship, many of us have found them..though most of us will readily say we went through several before we found one

Who are you and what have you done with Lee?

• Like 2
unless I'm dirty dancing at the club

That's a picture we do not need in our minds, thanks.

Edited by Paul
  • Like 2
colemanlee

That's a picture none of us needs in our minds, thanks.

post-16622-0-52228600-1443482902_thumb.gif

Who are you and what have you done with Lee?

Sorry, we will now return to our regularly scheduled broadcast

• Like 2

For clarification,  I am married to my SO.   Also, i never contact any of these girls since my engagement, but i am contacted by them on a pretty much continual basis. Not the same one, but a steady stream of different ones that i used to hang out with.   Lots of ex's checking to see how i am.   All they have to do is say "Hello" and the entire chat history i had with them becomes visible again.   If the asawa sees it before i have a chance to notice it and delete it then there are going to be issues.

And I have to be honest here that my asawa is not entirely wrong for having some jealousy because when we first met i was playing around a lot.  She didnt really know it at the time we first met but it became very apparent after she moved in and found bras, panties and other feminne items hidden around the place that even i didnt know were stashed around the place..  She also rummaged through some of my old cell phones that i didnt bother throwing out.  Not right for her to do that but i cant' take it back now.  and all the old photos on the laptop etc..  grrr...   

I tried to hide all this crap coz i knew she would be jealous but there was just too much of it for me to get everything cleaned up.

I missed this post before. Man, your wife has serious insecurity issues. Not sure how long you have been together, but you need to nip this in the bud before it gets totally out of hand. Okay, maybe you are already at that point. But she is going seriously overboard with this snooping thing. 

I'm glad you seem to be able to live like this. I damned sure couldn't - wouldn't. 

She needs to understand that, when you first met her, you would quite single and could do what, and WHOM you wanted. She needs to realize those days are behind you, and move her little attitude on. 

Wolfpack

i have found myself in a bit of hot water on a few occasions due to my past, which tends to reveal itself on facebook from time to time.   my asawa knows i have a past but cant seem to keep herself from getting pissed over and over again every time she is reminded of it.

Today i confronted her about a message that she sent to an old gf from MY facebook.   Our current conversation was just me giving her advise about benefiting from the fiance visa process with her new man.   My asawa gave her the advice, which i just noticed after wondering why she seemed to be having a little bit of tampo with me.

i told her to stay out of my facebook and she asked me why i would ask her that if i didnt have anything to hide.  my answer was that i have nothing to hide but she can't handle any reminders of my past.

It's starting to piss me off..   What do you guys do?  Any thoughts?

-quito

tell your wife to get rid of facebook...if she does it, then you get rid of facebook too...

if she does not get rid of facebook...friend all your ex's...and the sexiest filipina's you can find, til she gets rid of facebook...

nothing GOOD can come from married people using facebook...

tell your wife to get rid of facebook...if she does it, then you get rid of facebook too...

if she does not get rid of facebook...friend all your ex's...and the sexiest filipina's you can find, til she gets rid of facebook...

I disagree. Why should either of them have to stop visiting any sites they are on? 

A big part of being married, in having any relationship in fact, is trust. If they cannot trust each other, they should not be together in the first place. 

• Like 5

Mine has all my fb info, Hell what in on my FB is for the world to see. Do not see a reason to hide from her what the world see's. 

She also contacts my family and members of my X's family on FB. Hell they even ask her for money knowing I am mean.  and she tells me about it. I just do not want secerts. If she wants to know about stuff here I would let her read. We know and have gone to dinner with the OP. My wife knows about Bill and his house in Argo and plans for their visit here. Larry or Rony thru Larry kept my wife up to date on the Visa process. She knows of this form. I look at the building a house section all the time. I am a union electrician. I like to see how things are done. She can not figure it out.

she watches these crazy soup opera shows where men are dressed as women and there is always this crazy laugh in the back ground. I feel the same way about looking at that insanity as she feels about locations of surge arrestors in Mandaue.

• Like 3
AussieLex

I don't go in her purse. She needs to stay out of my wallet. That applies to my computer as well. She has no business on my computer. No one does, in fact - but me. 

My thoughts exactly ... 

if anyone wants to get online etc at my place, I have an iPad they can use ... my laptop is mine and mine alone ... passworded as is my phone ...

• Like 1
Davaoeno

i wouldnt mind it at all if my asawa had a past.   But basically I stole her from a convent where she intended to become a nun so no real past with her to bring up~   Right now after some arguing she just sent me a message that said i can chat with whomever i want.   I'm so fecked.

haha  its nice to see that you have already figured out exactly what " its OK hon I dont mind if you chat with your exs" really means.   I think you can just turn off your messenger part of fb so they cant chat with you or send you messages ??

• Like 1
Davaoeno

Everyone should know that Satan invented facebook to tempt mankind so that he could steal their souls !! 

• Like 3

My girl has access to my fb, but i only use messenger to chat with family. I haven't looked at my news feed in quite awhile. Oh yea and she knows tampo never works, last time she tried it, i just sat back and started reading a book. She knows when she gets tampo, that means rest and relaxation for me haha :)

Edited by Borinquen
  • Like 1