Do you Grant Access or Share Your Facebook with Your SO?

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paul

• Enuff

• Raptor

• Wolfpack

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

about 3 years ago I had given my nephew one of my old phones, old like prior to meeting her.   it had a photo saved as the background of my ex. the wife saw it and immediately clammed up.   didn't

no, but I can message an ex to come get me

My ex’s are all in my biological memories – never had FB, never will… Is it difficult to get rid of FB?

Posted Images

i wouldnt mind it at all if my asawa had a past.   But basically I stole her from a convent where she intended to become a nun so no real past with her to bring up~   Right now after some arguing she just sent me a message that said i can chat with whomever i want.   I'm so fecked.

like a hall pass?

The question should be

Which is more important to you asawa or your facebook

• Like 1

The question should be

Facebook is forever!!

• Like 1
Cebuandrew

All they have to do is say "Hello" and the entire chat history i had with them becomes visible again.

Not at all. Message pops up...at top of message are a bunch of symbols. One says "options." Click on it. There, you see an option of "delete conversation." In future, if old gf says "hi" then all prior messages do not come up.

Sounds like you have some damage control though. So, bring her over, find the ex's she hates, and "block" them in front of her. Great gesture. You can easily "unblock" them later...hehe

I dunno, 1/2 my facebook friends are girls. Some I've been with, some i've not. I don't see anything wrong with being friends with previous lovers. Some of my best friends are previous lovers. They're all previous for a reason.. But just because we didn't work out as lovers doesn't mean that they can't be good friends.

I would just change my password and tell my wife to stop being jealous over nothing. You could show her how crazy she's being by acting the same way with her? "Oh who's that guy messaging you, your "cousin"???" and stupid shit like that. If she can see the insanity of her behavior she may stop. It's also a sign she's insecure about either herself or her relationship with you. Or.... Maybe she's cheating on you and projecting on you thinking you act the same way she does..???

• Like 1
  • Admin (Retired)

act jealous every time she prays

tell her you don't like her talking to her old boyfriend

and if she ever says oh God during sex then you really got her

• Like 6

Facebook is forever!!

I hope your facebook can bring you to the doctor when your sick

Takes care of you when your body aches to move

• Like 1

I hope your facebook can bring you to the doctor when your sick

Takes care of you when your body aches to move

no, but I can message an ex to come get me :ROFLMAO:

• Like 6

no, but I can message an ex to come get me :ROFLMAO:

Verry funny lol

Wait till i meet your asawa im going to tell her what you just said :rofl:

• Like 1

It's starting to piss me off..   What do you guys do?  Any thoughts?

I don't go in her purse. She needs to stay out of my wallet. That applies to my computer as well. She has no business on my computer. No one does, in fact - but me. 

If she can't deal with you having a past, she needs to move her little ass on. There is no need for you to give her access to your account in the first place. I don't give ANY woman, ANY access to ANY sites I am on, ever. They have no business on them. 

Take this forum, for example. NO member, especially those who have "hidden forums access" should EVER give their spouses / girlfriends access to their accounts. If I find out anyone is doing it, they will be removed from having such access. 

• Like 5

i wouldnt mind it at all if my asawa had a past.   But basically I stole her from a convent where she intended to become a nun so no real past with her to bring up~   Right now after some arguing she just sent me a message that said i can chat with whomever i want.   I'm so fecked.

Dude, there are far too many women, to be too hung up over one. This ESPECIALLY applies to one who is too (READ: insanely) jealous. I'm not going to give up my privacy just because I have a woman in the house. 

I don't lie and I don't cheat. If they can't handle that I have friends on Facebook who are female, then that is their problem, not mine. I don't give two shits if they have guy friends on Facebook.

The question should be

That isn't the point. The point is PRIVACY and individuals being able to have it. It has NOTHING to do with the value of your spouse over a website. 

• Like 3
  • Admin (Retired)

That isn't the point. The point is PRIVACY and individuals being able to have it. It has NOTHING to do with the value of your spouse over a website. 

really the issue should be over trust

if you have issues of trust with each other .. acting out of jealousy is not the way to fix them

• Like 1

really the issue should be over trust

if you have issues of trust with each other .. acting out of jealousy is not the way to fix them

One shouldn't be in a relationship in the first place, if there is no trust. In this case, concerning the OP, she - obviously, does not trust him. 

Tell her ass to pound sand. The next one you meet up with, let her know the rules prior to entering the relationship. 

• Like 2

I can't believe the numbers of guys here, who give their spouses / girlfriends access to their accounts. That is nuts. Why must you give up privacy, simply because you are in a relationship? They too, are entitled to it. So, don't get me wrong here thinking it's a double standard thing, because it isn't. 

It's like a woman going through my new fangled smart phone. Some have asked me to look at my photos. I tell them no, plain and simple. Those are my photos. If I wish to share them with her on occasion, I will. Otherwise, stay the hell away from my phone. If I catch them breaking my trust and going through my phone, or other personal stuff, they can pack their shit. (I don't put any fancy type locks on my phone.)

• Like 1