Do you Grant Access or Share Your Facebook with Your SO?

quit_yume

i have found myself in a bit of hot water on a few occasions due to my past, which tends to reveal itself on facebook from time to time.   my asawa knows i have a past but cant seem to keep herself from getting pissed over and over again every time she is reminded of it.

Today i confronted her about a message that she sent to an old gf from MY facebook.   Our current conversation was just me giving her advise about benefiting from the fiance visa process with her new man.   My asawa gave her the advice, which i just noticed after wondering why she seemed to be having a little bit of tampo with me.

i told her to stay out of my facebook and she asked me why i would ask her that if i didnt have anything to hide.  my answer was that i have nothing to hide but she can't handle any reminders of my past.

It's starting to piss me off..   What do you guys do?  Any thoughts?

-quito

Edited by quit_yume
  • Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paul

• Enuff

• quit_yume

• Raptor

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

about 3 years ago I had given my nephew one of my old phones, old like prior to meeting her.   it had a photo saved as the background of my ex. the wife saw it and immediately clammed up.   didn't

no, but I can message an ex to come get me

My ex’s are all in my biological memories – never had FB, never will… Is it difficult to get rid of FB?

Posted Images

USMC-Retired

Do not put yourself in that position. How important was that conversation or even that friend on Facebook. They were an ex for a reason right? Are you just keeping a backup plan with exs?

• Like 3
AussieLex

Don't talk with ex's, (unless there are  biological kids involved), nip the tampos in the bud if you at all can... little tampos can lead to bigger and bigger ones and then it never ends well ... try to teach her that jealousy isn't a sign of love but a sign that she has trust issues and they need to be sorted out....

Get rid of Facebook or don't do things on Facebook you don't want her to know about or see... you can delete history's, chats etc.... clean it up so she don't throw tampos ...

Last resort ...up trade to a better model ...

To me some thing are private ... my computer is like my wallet... stay the f*** out of it ...

Edited by AussieLex
  • Like 3

My wife can look all she wants, I don't contact my ex's.

• Like 6
  • Administrator
Salty Dog

change your password

change girl friends....  :yahoo:

No seriously...

I don't use Facebook often, but I make a point of not having any previous women in my life as friends.

However my ex wife and current wife get along just fine.

I also get along well with ex wife.

Edited by Salty Dog
  • Like 1
miles-high

My ex’s are all in my biological memories – never had FB, never will… Is it difficult to get rid of FB? :)

• Like 6

i have found myself in a bit of hot water on a few occasions due to my past, which tends to reveal itself on facebook from time to time.   my asawa knows i have a past but cant seem to keep herself from getting pissed over and over again every time she is reminded of it.

Today i confronted her about a message that she sent to an old gf from MY facebook.   Our current conversation was just me giving her advise about benefiting from the fiance visa process with her new man.   My asawa gave her the advice, which i just noticed after wondering why she seemed to be having a little bit of tampo with me.

i told her to stay out of my facebook and she asked me why i would ask her that if i didnt have anything to hide.  my answer was that i have nothing to hide but she can't handle any reminders of my past.

It's starting to piss me off..   What do you guys do?  Any thoughts?

-quito

I would get rid of facebook, not talk to exes which to me is insulting to your wife (respect),  If you keep it let her see it all anytime she wishes.

• Like 1
quit_yume

For clarification,  I am married to my SO.   Also, i never contact any of these girls since my engagement, but i am contacted by them on a pretty much continual basis. Not the same one, but a steady stream of different ones that i used to hang out with.   Lots of ex's checking to see how i am.   All they have to do is say "Hello" and the entire chat history i had with them becomes visible again.   If the asawa sees it before i have a chance to notice it and delete it then there are going to be issues.

And I have to be honest here that my asawa is not entirely wrong for having some jealousy because when we first met i was playing around a lot.  She didnt really know it at the time we first met but it became very apparent after she moved in and found bras, panties and other feminne items hidden around the place that even i didnt know were stashed around the place..  She also rummaged through some of my old cell phones that i didnt bother throwing out.  Not right for her to do that but i cant' take it back now.  and all the old photos on the laptop etc..  grrr...   

I tried to hide all this crap coz i knew she would be jealous but there was just too much of it for me to get everything cleaned up.

Edited by quit_yume

For clarification,  I am married to my SO.   Also, i never contact any of these girls since my engagement, but i am contacted by them on a pretty much continual basis. Not the same one, but a steady stream of different ones that i used to hang out with.   Lots of ex's checking to see how i am.   All they have to do is say "Hello" and the entire chat history i had with them becomes visible again.   If the asawa sees it before i have a chance to notice it and delete it then there are going to be issues.

And I have to be honest here that my asawa is not entirely wrong for having some jealousy because when we first met i was playing around a lot.  She didnt really know it at the time we first met but it became very apparent after she moved in and found bras, panties and other feminne items hidden around the place that even i didnt know were stashed around the place..  She also rummaged through some of my old cell phones that i didnt bother throwing out.  Not right for her to do that but i cant' take it back now.  and all the old photos on the laptop etc..  grrr...   

I tried to hide all this crap coz i knew she would be jealous but there was just too much of it for me to get everything cleaned up.

mine did that once................. I said I have no problem bringing up my past. now lets talk about your past.

• Like 4
  • Administrator
Salty Dog

mine did that once................. I said I have no problem bringing up my past. now lets talk about your past.

Well you do know that the Philippines leads the world with immaculate births. The number of single mothers who have never had sex is staggering... :db:

Edited by Salty Dog
  • Like 5
quit_yume

i wouldnt mind it at all if my asawa had a past.   But basically I stole her from a convent where she intended to become a nun so no real past with her to bring up~   Right now after some arguing she just sent me a message that said i can chat with whomever i want.   I'm so fecked.