Sign in to follow this  
Philippines Escape

A guy living in Cebu to avoid

DeanMarston
I also may know the original poster, "Philippines Escapes", if his initials are C.B.

Be careful who tells you what, as they may also have an agenda.

Yes, the Philippines does have people "not worth knowing" as the original poster said in the first post of this thread.

Chris's agenda is to get me thrown out of the country because I was taking care of his girlfriend when he was out giving other girls cream pies and getting them pregnant.

Chris is the person here NOT WORTH KNOWING unless you are the same as he is, disrecpecting to the people of the Philippines.

DeanMarston
If the OP has initials C.B., then yes I know him quite well.

Yes, I know you know both individuals.

If you know the OP, then I don't think you really need to ask about his agenda.

Thanks Mate for having my back.

People will know the truth about Chis Bennetts.

DeanMarston
I believe this is the page some folks are looking for:

sunstar_pg.pdf

Now, once again, Mr. Tibbs. What agenda would he have? Please let us know. As I stated, I know both of them, as well as others involved in this case.

I guess what I am saying here is, put up, or shut up. Either you have something to say, or you are just posting to read something in contrast.

@%#&s sake you know damm well what the agenda of Chris is. I have all the information and pictures to prove it. There are a lot of girls that want to press charges on Chris and have him arrested. (Sentence deleted. You can at least keep the filth to a minimum in an open forum. - Paul)

DeanMarston
Yes Mr Tibbs I do have an agenda. I am not just being a good citizen.

Dean was introduced to me by Paul in 2007. He is an intelligent guy and can even be charming. I invited him and a number of others to my home for Christmas dinner.

Then around May / Jun he started to hang out with me at the bars. I was not aware that he had a falling out with Paul at that time. Paul was still in Bogo and we did not have much contact.

I introduced Dean to my then serious girl friend. I even invited him to be a god parent of my son. I was surprised at how generous Dean was providing a very nice gift. I now realize Dean was already working on her.

During June / July I was hanging out with Dean and my girl friend was becoming increasingly quarrelsome and financially demanding.

I provided her with a brand new two bedroom apartment which I fully furnished including aircon. In addition to groceries I would bring her food I personally cooked which she had always appreciated in the past. Now she turned her nose up at it.

We had been planning to live together but she started to give me such a hard time I had second thoughts. Visiting her and my infant son became unpleasant. I was particularly annoyed that she would be aggressive and argumentive in his presence and told her time and time again that even he was young he could sense the negativity.

At the same time I started to become aware that Dean was making big problems for me behind my back. I had no idea why. I started to think he was disturbed. I started to distance myself from him.

The girlfriend became even more disturbed and finally presented me with a letter of demand from an attorney for 50,000 a month support. I estimated I was currently spending about 20,000 a month to support her and the baby. This letter of demand was accompanied by verbal blackmail.

Call me stupid but I still did not put two and two together. It was not until late August that I discovered Dean hiding behind the bedroom door of my girl friend when I was trying to make one last attempt to get her to be reasonable.

Dean was already having sex with my girl friend back in June (maybe even earlier) and after spending the night at the apartment I provided would come and visit me and pretend to be my friend then report anything (fact and fiction) back to my girl friend to further brainwash her against me.

After I discovered they were together they decided to live together and have denied giving me access to see my son since despite it be stipulated in the support agreement.

I started to research Dean and follow the trail of destroyed lives he has left. He is truly one of the most evil people I have met in my entire life. Totally selfish. But this is apparently typical of a Cystal Meth head and that is exactly what he is. He is a level three Shabu user and even self mutilated his left arm in what I assume was a suicide attempted during a bad trip.

Now I am a big boy and if it was just a matter of him taking away my girl friend then I would just be pissed off. He has taken away my son.

I think any father reading that understands and it need no further explanation.

So my agenda is getting my son back.

Incidentally he now has my ex-girl friend fully addicted to Shabu also. She has lost ALL her friends. They have turned against her and support me.

She seriously neglects the child. She constantly left the child in the care of a friend for weeks on end and would stay at Deans apartment. Once she was told there was no more cerolax she went out to buy it but came back two days later. Apparently Dean had been drunk and she needed to rescue him which was more important than food for her son. On another occasion she left my son in the care of a complete stranger for a similar situation with Dean.

I do not take any high moral back ground on this one. I am far from being a saint. I have made many mistakes myself.

My only purpose now is to get my son and then once I can secure him a passport I will leave the Philippines. This experience has been life changing for me.

I hope this answers your question about my motivation and I would be happy to provide more details in PM

I was there for your girlfriend who you never cared about. She was just another one of your conquests. You used her the same as you did with all the other girls. She never ment anything to you. She was just another place to depoist your ###### loads.

There is no way the authorities will see you as a fit parent. I have all the orginal pictures to prove it and I will show them. Your kid of anyone elses kid is not safe to be in the same room as you.

DeanMarston
I was in love with her and was seriously thinking i might marry her one day. At the time I was seperated but not divorced.

It may be a good thing he did come along to expose her true colors before I did marry her. I have made mistakes and don't pretent to be the inocent party. The only incocent party is the child and now he is the only one to be concerned about. I had no plan to take the child from her until i really found out what sort of mother she is. I know I will be a good father to him and he is already accepted by his older siblings who are waiting for me to "bring him home".

Your exwife should come here and tell everyone what a bad husband you where. There is no way you are fit to be a parent. I am sure you will try to take pictures of your son and post them on the internet so you can make some money from it.

DeanMarston

If anyone wants to know the truth and even see the pictures of Chris and all his conquests please email me at

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

If anyone has a good lawyer, they can help me. I will let the truth be known.

DeanMarston
Look in todays SUN Star

There is a wanted add for him now published. There are arrest warrents issued and also a deportation order is in progress

He is now in hiding on Mactan Island. He will be in the Philippines Justice system soon

f*** OFF CHRIS. I know you paid for that ad. I am not going to forget this and I swear you are going to get what is coming to you here or in Aus.

DeanMarston
I also may know the original poster, "Philippines Escapes", if his initials are C.B.

Be careful who tells you what, as they may also have an agenda.

Yes, the Philippines does have people "not worth knowing" as the original poster said in the first post of this thread.

Chris's agenda is to get me thrown out of the country because I was taking care of his girlfriend when he was out giving other girls cream pies and getting them pregnant.

Chris is the person here NOT WORTH KNOWING unless you are the same as he is, disrecpecting to the people of the Philippines.

A_Simple_Man
. . . He then introduced her to shabu. He told me that once a girl is on that they are under his control. . . He has got this new girl on Shabu also. I know this girl and I can see her whole life collapsing around her. She said to me two nights ago that she had lost everything. . . .He is also a shabu addict. One look at his left arm says it all. Lots of deep cuts requiring stitches which I am told is the tell tail sing of an addict on bad trip.

It shows real stones for Dean to show up on this forum and defend himself, however, if the allegations quoted here are true, Dean, you will need more than a good lawyer. There is a thread on here somewhere about a fellow getting 6 years for a little marijuana . . imagine how unfriendly the PNP will be if your `left arm says it all`as the OP says.

Whoops . . edit . . looks like Dean`s posts have been deleted . . Well unless I was delusional I did see them here.

Edited by Dave_Hounddriver

Bob Ward
It shows real stones for Dean to show up on this forum and defend himself, however, if the allegations quoted here are true, Dean, you will need more than a good lawyer. There is a thread on here somewhere about a fellow getting 6 years for a little marijuana . . imagine how unfriendly the PNP will be if your `left arm says it all`as the OP says.

Whoops . . edit . . looks like Dean`s posts have been deleted . . Well unless I was delusional I did see them here.

Too much Cuervo Gold on Saturday I think. LOLOLOL

Bob Ward

Too much Cuervo Gold at the Fiesta!

Paul

Dean, if I didn't PERSONALLY know at least one of your victims, I could see others supporting your argument. Actually, I know more than one, but the others were not willing to come forward. They are scared of you, I suppose.

You tried to screw my girlfriend, after I invited you into my home as friend, you lowlife son-of-a-bitch. Remember that incident? Actually, two of them... Kim too. But she shunned you as well, didn't she? Yes, she told me about what you tried to do to her, after the fact. Vivian has already state that she is happy to be a witness to that, for the prosecution. Trying to get her to feel between your legs. From the guys I meet, who have known and befriended you, it seems as though this is a behavioral trait in you, concerning your "friends".

Yeah, good one - buddy.

Also, you are a coward, and will always be coward. Remember the incident, the one that was witnessed by probably more than 50 people in front of MB's not long ago? It has something to do with a cowardice, mid 30's Australian, who was too scared to step foot outside a truck. Was it that you were hiding in the back seat? Or, was it that you just couldn't get the door open?

Bob Ward

Now mind your fingers! You may have to be pole dancing soon to support the hospital bills!

Edited by Bob Ward

Terp

As an Admin type guy I see a lot of flaming going on here which is against the rules of this forum.

So I will lock this thing for a day or so to let things cool off....

ROCO22

No Politics eh?

No worries...

This thread trumps political blah-blah anytime!