Sign in to follow this  
Philippines Escape

A guy living in Cebu to avoid

hoz
This guy Dean does seemed to be charmed. He always seems to gets out of problems.

He has contempt for the Filipino people and often makes derogatory remarks about them. His favorite expression when refereeing to asking a Filpino to do something is

A_Simple_Man
. . . (after you? stood up and yelled loudly that she was a f*cking wh*re) . . .

I am convinced I speak for most of us here when I say . . . That's never going to happen.

broden
Quite a list of trouble,my feeling is if he doesn't straighten out he will be salvaged.

i've seen alot of these guys over the years ... they eventually get it in the end usually cause of their own over blown ego + stupidity + whatever form of courage they are using at the time

smokey
Yes not lady like on her part but if a Filipina was to spit in your face (after you stood up and yelled loudly that she was a f*cking wh*re) what would be your response

Would you stand there and spit back at her in a spitting war?

well to tell you the truth the only women who ever spit in my face was an x who one day emptyed the joint acct and ran off with a boyfriend ... well after the money was spent she came back to me .. and our two kids one year old and three years old and when i told her it was done and over she said please i want to tell you something but i dont want the children to hear and like a fool i leaned foward and she spit in my face.... i then pushed her out the door and did accuse of her being a whore... so i can say maybe he was wrong and maybe he knew more about her then you .... one never knows... anyway to ans. your question i would not spit on anyone but i also will not let anyone spit on me that goes for any race or creed... and because i am in this country i would most likley not yell at any girl i would let my wife kick her nasty ass

imagine an adult male standing in front of a Filipina girl engaged in a spitting war?

i guess its this part that i dont get ... are you saying its the fact that he spit on a Filpina that makes it so bad or any women... spitting is low class anywhere and by anyone... thats just how i feel....

Edited by robert51

Philippines Escape

Look in todays SUN Star

There is a wanted add for him now published. There are arrest warrents issued and also a deportation order is in progress

He is now in hiding on Mactan Island. He will be in the Philippines Justice system soon

KeithAngel
Look in todays SUN Star

There is a wanted add for him now published. There are arrest warrents issued and also a deportation order is in progress

He is now in hiding on Mactan Island. He will be in the Philippines Justice system soon

Cant find it on a search linc anyone?

Bob Ward
Look in todays SUN Star

I can't ever find anything in that paper. Is the story online or just print?

Philippines Escape

Its a WANTED notice with pictures and reference to current criminal cases on page C2

Francis
Its a WANTED notice with pictures and reference to current criminal cases on page C2

What i dont get, is why at the Bar in Bogo, that other guy stood for a piece of sh**** like that, when he really deserved a lesson at the time. I know we all react different, but i wont ever get into trouble for someone that initiates trouble like that. I hope he gets nailed really good, people like him gives a bad and unjustiied rap to all of us foreigners in here. I know we all make mistakes in life, but those kind of mistakes, show that he is a low lifer and trash by the bunch.

MrTibbs

I also may know the original poster, "Philippines Escapes", if his initials are C.B.

Be careful who tells you what, as they may also have an agenda.

Yes, the Philippines does have people "not worth knowing" as the original poster said in the first post of this thread.

Paul

Mr. Tibbs, I am curious about your statements.

What "agenda" could he (Philippines Escape) have? You see, I know both of these fellows as well, and have for some time.

I know one of the girls involved in the cases filed against Dean. Dean was involved with her when she was a minor.

I know a high ranking official who is directly involved in this case.

I know the Mayor of a small town to the north, who had a direct encounter with Dean. Dean was blatantly disrespectful to the man, which caused him to end up slapping Dean in the face. It was deserved.

Dean even tried to screw my girlfriend, and to convince her to leave me. He has done the same to others whom I know.

Now, about that agenda?

MrTibbs
Mr. Tibbs, I am curious about your statements.

You see, I know both of these fellows as well, and have for some time.

Now, about that agenda?

If the OP has initials C.B., then yes I know him quite well.

Yes, I know you know both individuals.

If you know the OP, then I don't think you really need to ask about his agenda.

Paul

I believe this is the page some folks are looking for:

sunstar_pg.pdf

Now, once again, Mr. Tibbs. What agenda would he have? Please let us know. As I stated, I know both of them, as well as others involved in this case.

I guess what I am saying here is, put up, or shut up. Either you have something to say, or you are just posting to read something in contrast.

Philippines Escape

Yes Mr Tibbs I do have an agenda. I am not just being a good citizen.

Dean was introduced to me by Paul in 2007. He is an intelligent guy and can even be charming. I invited him and a number of others to my home for Christmas dinner.

Then around May / Jun he started to hang out with me at the bars. I was not aware that he had a falling out with Paul at that time. Paul was still in Bogo and we did not have much contact.

I introduced Dean to my then serious girl friend. I even invited him to be a god parent of my son. I was surprised at how generous Dean was providing a very nice gift. I now realize Dean was already working on her.

During June / July I was hanging out with Dean and my girl friend was becoming increasingly quarrelsome and financially demanding.

I provided her with a brand new two bedroom apartment which I fully furnished including aircon. In addition to groceries I would bring her food I personally cooked which she had always appreciated in the past. Now she turned her nose up at it.

We had been planning to live together but she started to give me such a hard time I had second thoughts. Visiting her and my infant son became unpleasant. I was particularly annoyed that she would be aggressive and argumentive in his presence and told her time and time again that even he was young he could sense the negativity.

At the same time I started to become aware that Dean was making big problems for me behind my back. I had no idea why. I started to think he was disturbed. I started to distance myself from him.

The girlfriend became even more disturbed and finally presented me with a letter of demand from an attorney for 50,000 a month support. I estimated I was currently spending about 20,000 a month to support her and the baby. This letter of demand was accompanied by verbal blackmail.

Call me stupid but I still did not put two and two together. It was not until late August that I discovered Dean hiding behind the bedroom door of my girl friend when I was trying to make one last attempt to get her to be reasonable.

Dean was already having sex with my girl friend back in June (maybe even earlier) and after spending the night at the apartment I provided would come and visit me and pretend to be my friend then report anything (fact and fiction) back to my girl friend to further brainwash her against me.

After I discovered they were together they decided to live together and have denied giving me access to see my son since despite it be stipulated in the support agreement.

I started to research Dean and follow the trail of destroyed lives he has left. He is truly one of the most evil people I have met in my entire life. Totally selfish. But this is apparently typical of a Cystal Meth head and that is exactly what he is. He is a level three Shabu user and even self mutilated his left arm in what I assume was a suicide attempted during a bad trip.

Now I am a big boy and if it was just a matter of him taking away my girl friend then I would just be pissed off. He has taken away my son.

I think any father reading that understands and it need no further explanation.

So my agenda is getting my son back.

Incidentally he now has my ex-girl friend fully addicted to Shabu also. She has lost ALL her friends. They have turned against her and support me.

She seriously neglects the child. She constantly left the child in the care of a friend for weeks on end and would stay at Deans apartment. Once she was told there was no more cerolax she went out to buy it but came back two days later. Apparently Dean had been drunk and she needed to rescue him which was more important than food for her son. On another occasion she left my son in the care of a complete stranger for a similar situation with Dean.

I do not take any high moral back ground on this one. I am far from being a saint. I have made many mistakes myself.

My only purpose now is to get my son and then once I can secure him a passport I will leave the Philippines. This experience has been life changing for me.

I hope this answers your question about my motivation and I would be happy to provide more details in PM

I also may know the original poster, "Philippines Escapes", if his initials are C.B.

Be careful who tells you what, as they may also have an agenda.

Yes, the Philippines does have people "not worth knowing" as the original poster said in the first post of this thread.