Sign in to follow this  
Philippines Escape

A guy living in Cebu to avoid

Paul

Hi Robert,

He may want that information, but one person he is in direct contact with at the moment, is a few levels above an Immigration ACO. The person in question flew down here from Manila to talk with us directly.

I heard about Mary Ann. I would like to meet her sometime.

smokey
Hi Robert,

He may want that information, but one person he is in direct contact with at the moment, is a few levels above an Immigration ACO. The person in question flew down here from Manila to talk with us directly.

I heard about Mary Ann. I would like to meet her sometime.

let me know ... the guy is a germ that is for sure...

Ricbak
They have it, I'm fairly certain, as well as all known locations he frequents, etc.

After reading this thread I have another suggestion for those that are involved and wish to act on this matter.

The Australian federal police have a presence in the Phillipines, there are also laws that prohibt involvement with minors overseas.

Why not forward some information to the AFP and get them to investigate??

Ricbak
He has an appartement in Vista Villa Basak Lapu Lapu but he is currently in Victorias Negros

His last arrival was 06/28/2007

Anyone know him and information about his activities PM me

Its not as easy as people think to get a guy like this deported unless people make solid complaints

Cannot PM you because your a newbie. My email:[email protected]

JohninCebu

Have the pictures been deleted as I can't find them.

Mattfromnz
Have the pictures been deleted as I can't find them.

Hi John, they've been added to the original post. Ugly [email protected] (The guy, not you :D )

Balay

post-922-1222937240_thumb.jpgpost-922-1222937251_thumb.jpgpost-922-1222937263_thumb.jpg

Yeah I have seen this guy around.... he is always wearing Wife Beater T-shirts ( go figure )

He always seems to have a bad attitude mug on... why would anyone ever want to start a conversation with him ?

How does he afford to stay here ?

How does he make his income ?

Edited by Balay

David Kennedy
By the way I take it that you mean "pinay" and not "pinoy"? :any-help:

All Pinays are Pinoys, but not all Pinoys are Pinays. Pinoy can mean either a male or female.

"Akoy isang Pinoy sa pusot diwa..."

(I am a Filipino in my heart, my soul..) Filipino song

Edited by David Kennedy

JohninCebu

Thanks Matt. Yes, he could clean up well.

Aussie Energiser

This guy Dean does seemed to be charmed. He always seems to gets out of problems.

Here are some of the incidents I know about that he has got away with.

There was an incident with a bargirl that works as Sisters bar in Mango. He apparently gave 3000 pesos to buy shabu and she returned with an amount equivalent to a few hundred pesos. He had her cell phone as security. He refused to return it to her. She called the police but he talked his way out of it and returned half the cell phone. I have no idea what excuse was used to explain the dispute.

There is a girl with the bar name Precious that was worked in Mango for some time. She also purchased Shabu for Dean. They did the Shabu and the had sex in the shower. Later Dean suddenly turned on her for no reason abusing her and hitting her. She left. Later Dean went to the bar and tired to give her 500 pesos. She threw the money on the floor and would not accept his apology. She says she hates Dean but she could never make a complaint against him as she would incriminate herself.

There was a girl from Pappilon who was also a Shabu addict. She stayed with Dean for a few months around December last year. They would often fight and cause a public disturbance at all hours of the night. The police (probably Barangay) were called many times and Dean always talked his way out of it. There was however one more violent incident where Dean smashed the window of his apartment and was pushing the girl out of the window. They were taken to the womens desk at Station 2 Fuente Osmenia. A blotter was recorded but according to Dean he was able to convince the womens desk that he was a psychologist trying to help the girl and said they were so stupid (the police women) that they were asking him if he could assist them in other cases. That is according to Dean anyway. Of course no case was filed as the girl did not want to make any further complaint.

I was told of another incident at a live music venue near his apartment. He was talking to an attractive girl and suddenly objected to something she said and stood up starting to verbally abuse her calling her a f**ing wh0re etc. She responded by spitting in his face. He spat back in her face and they stood in front of each other spitting in each others face. Can you imagine an adult male standing in front of a Filipina girl engaged in a spitting war?

This story was related to me by a black American dude living in Bogo. He is quietly spoken and if you every meet him and take the time to listen to him he speaks with great wisdom. A really nice guy. He was at a Video K sitting with Dean. A girl came in with four male friends. Dean grabbed the arm of the girl and told her to sit next to him. She was not a working girl and probably the girl friend on one of the guys. Five times she asked politely if she could go and sit with her friends and Dean said NO. Finally she stood up and Dean again grabbed her wrist and pulled her to the floor. She got up with tears in her eyes saying that he really hurt her. All the Filipino guys in the place stood up and Dean stood up. The American dude stood up and put his arms out and said no. The locals respect this guy and did not make a move on Dean. He explained that Dean was with him and he could not allow anything to happen to someone that was with him at the time. Anyway apparently the girl was from a wealthy family and waiting for Dean outside as an expensive late model SUV with a bunch of guys that were angry with Dean for disrespecting the Filipino and wanted to teach him a lesson. Dean may not have made it home that night but again the American dude made a call to a senior police in Bogo who took him home safely. No complaint was made and the girl in question is now residing in the UK.

Another story from Bogo also at a Video-k told to me directly by the owner of the Video-k. Dean was drunk and two girls were laughing at something and Dean assumed they were laughing at him. He became angry and abusive and walked over to the table and pushed one of the girls faces against the window with his open hand and then strangled her with one hand. The owner of the Video-k demanded he leave and told him he was banned from there. The incident was not reported despite many witnesses. The girl he assaulted has since married and moved to Negros.

These are but two of the Bogo incidents and there was some payback related to one or both of these. Three Filipino guys came up behind Dean in the street and stabbed him in the shoulder with an implement requiring stitches. I knew Dean at this time and back in Cebu he told me it was a case of mistaken identity and he decided not to press charges against the guys. In reality he knew he had worn out his welcome in bogo and knows its unsafe for him ever to return.

Then there was the incident at the Pizza Pub in Bogo with a Vice Mayor of a neighboring city. He told the lady sitting with the Vice Mayor that he wanted to f*** her in front of the Vice Mayor. The vice Mayor stood up and slapped Dean in the face and Dean did not respond. You see he only hits women. The police were called but again no official complaint was made.

In the last week of September he was very drunk and smashed a window of a car and then went into the Frolics bar in Lapu Lapu. Two Filipino guys followed him there but did not want to cause a problem so they waited for him outside. Dean refused to come out. Eventually the security guard helped arrange a deal for Dean to pay for the damage. Again Dean was able to avoid any formal complaint.

Last week Dean arrived at the apartment of his girl friend just before 6am in the morning and banged on her door and yelled for her to open the door disturbing all the other people in the apartment. He then smashed a window. The owner of the apartment said she would make a complaint at the Barangay level and wants Dean banned from visiting the apartment again. This was only one of many incidents at the apartment. When I spoke to her yesterday she still had not made the complaint. The longer she leaves it the less likely it that she will make the complaint.

There are many more stories. Dean does seem to be charmed.

He has contempt for the Filipino people and often makes derogatory remarks about them. His favorite expression when refereeing to asking a Filpino to do something is

Paul
How does he afford to stay here ?

How does he make his income ?

His family sends him money to stay here. I may be wrong, but I figure he wore out his welcome in Australia, or maybe is just the black sheep of the family. Perhaps they sent him here so he would stop causing them problems? As I said, I could be wrong, but I do know the family sends him regular money, so he can continue to live here.

smokey

I was told of another incident at a live music venue near his apartment. He was talking to an attractive girl and suddenly objected to something she said and stood up starting to verbally abuse her calling her a f**ing wh0re etc. She responded by spitting in his face. He spat back in her face and they stood in front of each other spitting in each others face. Can you imagine an adult male standing in front of a Filipina girl engaged in a spitting war?

of all the things this one.. is so so ... cant say to much about a lady that spits in a persons face... Seem in this case its birds of a feather flying together

• Like 1

ckfm

of all the things this one.. is so so ... cant say to much about a lady that spits in a persons face... Seem in this case its birds of a feather flying together

I agree, sounds like he is socializing within his own circles.

• Like 1

cagayanstar

Looking through all the photos he doesnt look like normal,does he have brain abnormalities?lol

Dont wory guys,sooner or later this man will get what he deserves.

Thanks for the warning,I will let the CDO Mafia beat this man if he messes around here. :mellow:

Aussie Energiser

Yes not lady like on her part but if a Filipina was to spit in your face (after you stood up and yelled loudly that she was a f*cking wh*re) what would be your response

Would you stand there and spit back at her in a spitting war?