Sign in to follow this  
Philippines Escape

A guy living in Cebu to avoid

Bob Ward
Excuse me!!???

I know that you are a good friend of Paul (admin). However I can not participate in these forums if you are aloud to MANIPULATE like that!?

You are making empty accusations against me:

1. You claim that I don't read thoroughly.

What ever do you mean by that?

2. You put words in my mouth by stating about me

"So, you mean that a serial killer or a pedophile are higher in the food chain than the guy who does not hold a bar girl in high esteem?"

NO I don't mean that. And I NEVER agreed to or stated something like that.

3. You write "...words get twisted into something else!"

Indeed YOU are twisting my opinions AND my words.

The question is WHY?

What is YOUR problem Bob Ward?

The fact that I find it so low to abuse working girls - as I know many young american guys (and others) do - (search the web) - does not mean that I find them worse than Adolf Hitler, Stalin, Pedophiles, serial killers and so on. This should be rather obvious to a sober person of average intelligence and up...

Do I have to s-p-e-l-l- it for you or do you get the point?

(I return jabs with punches - you asked for it! ;) )

It's good to see that you got my point. It's not fun when somebody twists your words around.

1. If you had read the entire thread you would have known that I never said that any of his victims deserved what happened.

2. It was an example of what happened to me and then you said I was being cheap. whatever that means.

3. Because you criticized me without good reason.

The fact that I find it so low to abuse working girls as I know many young american guys (and others) do - (search the web) - does not mean that I find them worse than Adolf Hitler, Stalin, Pedophiles, serial killers and so on. This should be rather obvious to a sober person of average intelligence and up...

You did not say that it was so low to abuse working girls, you said "the lowest kind of guy is the one who doesn't treat working girls with respect", that is completely different. make up your mind please.

Then you dis American guys, with a caveat.

Then you imply that I am not sober, or at the worst an alcoholic, plus you make a feeble attempt to insult my intelligence.

Before you criticize someone in the future, please read carefully and take heed.

BTW - when did I ever say, or did Paul ever say, that we are good friends.

Edited by Bob Ward

Paul

Good. Now that we all have that out of our systems, let's get back to the topic, shall we?

james

at least we are all agreed on one thing here, that is scum need dealing with and what better way then through reporting them to the authorities, one thing we can be assured of is a warm welcome at the local B.I.D. office,

we can then enjoy upsetting each other again and leaving those alone that are not here on the forum,

James

Paul

LOL. Good post, James. :D

Penguin

I know i am out of line here but I can't resist. After seeing those pictures, any girl smitten by his "great" looks is probably a girl you should dump. I know I'd dump her in a heartbeat because that guy just looks freaky.

It reminds of that girl I dated who thought Osama Bin Laden was handsome.....

Paul

Many Filipinas aren't as picky about looks, as western women would be. A man just has to be willing to promise her that he will marry her and take care of her, often for a naive young Filipina to fall prey to him, unfortunately. :D

chimellie

Filipinas are so sweet and pretty...I just can't see how anyone could hurt them.

We need to find that dude and get him deported or at least put him in jail.

MattFromGA
After seeing those pictures, any girl smitten by his "great" looks is probably a girl you should dump.

Actually, the three pictures posted of the guy are all "goofy" pictures, but its fairly clear that if he cleans himself up and wears nice clothes he could definitely come off with a nice image. When I look at all the various pictures of myself I too have some goofy pictures and some really nice ones too.

The point I'm making is that, he isnt a hunchback (at least from the pics I see here) and he isnt a old fat troll either. I can easily see how this guy could hook people regularly.

the scarrows

Not cold in BC yet....just wet...but nothing new about that here.

I do agree that we are all responsible for our actions and reactions to certain situations. Why a man or woman would cheat on their husband or wife, no one can really answer that question because the reasons can be many.

However, there are people out there who know how to manipulate and have the ability to control a person's mind. If this wasn't true, we wouldn't have cults (i.e. Warren Jeffs and the polygamists or David Koresh in Waco, Texas).

People who fall under this kind of control can and have fallen for almost anything. And it doesn't matter if they are uneducated or educated.

It takes a very strong bond between a man and a woman who love each other to be able to resist this kind of control.

Anyway, just my two cents.

I would suggest to the person who originally posted this subject that not all foreigners are not worth knowing. Unfortunately, it only takes one bad apple to spoil the barrel.

And, from what I heard, there are just as many bad people who are not foreigners who would and can and do do this as well.

I have heard of family members not caring for their dying parents and all they want is their money or property. And didn't even know that they had died two days earlier in their bedroom. And no one bothered to care enough to check. And that happened in the Philippines recently.

But that doesn't spoil my opinion of pinoys. Because not all pinoys are bad people. Just like not all expats are bad people either.

Anyway, I hope you will change your mind about all of us expats and soon to be expats and that we are able to show you that we are not all bad people.

However, until then, take care of yourself and the ones you love.

Balay
They have it, I'm fairly certain, as well as all known locations he frequents, etc.

Do you know where he is currently living ?

Send a immigration agent down there to see if he is up to date on his visa.

joemama
Many Filipinas aren't as picky about looks, as western women would be

Thank God for that !!! :D

AngelofBroden

This guy does need to be locked up. Or deported to wherever he came from.. and yes, locked up for good.

Thanks gentlemen, for the initiative to help the authorities get this person. I understand that you want to do it because this person puts shame on expats all over Cebu, and the whole country for that matter. More importantly, you are doing it to keep him from corrupting more Filipinas and that is very admirable.

Thanks for taking care of my fellow Pinays that way :D

Aussie Energiser
Do you know where he is currently living ?

Send a immigration agent down there to see if he is up to date on his visa.

He has an appartement in Vista Villa Basak Lapu Lapu but he is currently in Victorias Negros

His last arrival was 06/28/2007

Anyone know him and information about his activities PM me

Its not as easy as people think to get a guy like this deported unless people make solid complaints

smokey

If your willing to tell all i can put you in touch with the lawyer (mary ann ) at B1 -7 here in mandue....she is a no bull women my wife is a friend of her's and she is the one who does the Goodby thing here in cebu

A_Simple_Man
He is also a shabu addict. One look at his left arm says it all. Lots of deep cuts requiring stitches which I am told is the tell tail sing of an addict on bad trip.

Someone eluded in an earlier post that these people who are fooled may have deserved it....hmmmm. Interesting, but not necessarily true.

"One look at his left arm says it all" . . . thus . . . . "people who are fooled may have deserved it" at least that is how it reads to me. Assuming one sees the left arm as the OP says, should one really expect a warm and fuzzy relationship with this guy? Next question is: how serious is the anti drug legislation here if an obvious addict, here as a visitor, is allowed to abuse drugs and local citizens . . to say nothing of abusing friendships with other foreigners?