Sign in to follow this  
Philippines Escape

A guy living in Cebu to avoid

Paul

At first I didn't realize who posted this topic. However, I know both the person who has posted this topic, and the person in question, directly. This guy (the scumbag) actually stayed in my home from time to time, during the time I lived in Bogo. He made false accusations of Vivian (my g/f) being a whore, and having had sex with another of my friends there. Recently, Vivian made it a point to tell me that he attempted to have sex with her, while he lived in my home.

He had better hope and pray that I don't see him again. A pool cue will fit nicely up his arse.

I personally know one of the girls he sexually abused. Of course, I doubt you will see him (the scumbag) back in Bogo, ever. He has worn out his welcome there, having had an encounter with a group of Filipinos. They ended up sticking him in the shoulder with a pair of scissors - a deserved retaliation, after what he had done.

I hope he does time in the Philippines, and then is released to do additional time in Australia.

• Like 2

ckfm
At first I didn't realize who posted this topic. However, I know both the person who has posted this topic, and the person in question, directly. This guy (the scumbag) actually stayed in my home from time to time, during the time I lived in Bogo. He made false accusations of Vivian (my g/f) being a No way!, and having had sex with another of my friends there. Recently, Vivian made it a point to tell me that he attempted to have sex with her, while he lived in my home.

He had better hope and pray that I don't see him again. A pool cue will fit nicely up his arse.

I personally know one of the girls he sexually abused. Of course, I doubt you will see him (the scumbag) back in Bogo, ever. He has worn out his welcome there, having had an encounter with a group of Filipinos. They ended up sticking him in the shoulder with a pair of scissors - a deserved retaliation, after what he had done.

I hope he does time in the Philippines, and then is released to do additional time in Australia.

I also would like to clarify that I know who is the topic starter and have absolute trust in what is reported. I had a conversation with the guy once and felt very uncomfortable around him. I had a lot of sales training and psychology at university (and some people I knew used the same manipulative talk), so I realized what was going on.

The guy is not stupid and very manipulative, so be careful.

Edited by scianna54

Balay
I am hoping that some other people might recognise him and have some information him that can help nail him.

You need to give us some more informotion higala.

That describes a lot of foreigners here:

What color hair ?

How long is his hair cut ?

Mustache ? Sideburns ?

What names does he go by ?

Does he have any tattoos ?

Does he always wear hats or shirts with logos ( some guys have a limited warbrobe )

How much do you think he wieghs ?

teruchan
Yes, that's true there are innocent, gullible girls straight out from the province who may succumb. But if she is married/attached, then its a different story. Its not like trigonometry or rocket science to know right from wrong.

While I agree, I had taken it that the fiance was in Australia. Not an excuse, mind you, but it does make a big difference.

Aussie Energiser

Let me guess Name would be Dean calls himself DIN DIN ORTIN

Go to any of the bars in Mango and ask the girls if they know DIN DIN and watch and listen to the response.

ckfm
Let me guess Name would be Dean calls himself DIN DIN ORTIN

Go to any of the bars in Mango and ask the girls if they know DIN DIN and watch and listen to the response.

This is very good information.

I encourage everybody to post more like this. Pls PM me if you prefer it. Thanks.

Alan S

Some posts here suggest taking the law into ones own hands.

I hope those comments were figuritive, rather than definate plans.

Naturally, given the various statements given, anyone who can do so should enlist the assistance of the authorites, which is, I am sure, what was meant.

• Like 2

the scarrows

As a man married to a beautiful pinoy and soon to be living there, this guy makes me sick.

I am a night manager of a hotel and IF I had this guy in my hotel and he was doing this kind of crap to a woman, I would take care of him with my own kind of justice.

And then, after I was done, I would let my friends in the police force take over.

Needless to say, this guy wouldn't even be able to crawl around the streets let alone walk the streets.

Someone eluded in an earlier post that these people who are fooled may have deserved it....hmmmm. Interesting, but not necessarily true.

Even the MOST intelligent person can be fooled. Look at the so-called financial experts in the United States and what has happened to their money in the past few weeks because of lies that have been fed to us for decades!!!!

I would suggest to the person who made that reference needs to double think what he/she says before they say it or type it. Because one day, you might be the one who gets fooled.

Bob Ward
Someone eluded in an earlier post that these people who are fooled may have deserved it....hmmmm. Interesting, but not necessarily true.

Even the MOST intelligent person can be fooled. Look at the so-called financial experts in the United States and what has happened to their money in the past few weeks because of lies that have been fed to us for decades!!!!

I would suggest to the person who made that reference needs to double think what he/she says before they say it or type it. Because one day, you might be the one who gets fooled.

Well I guess that would be me. I simply tried to state that if a woman is married or otherwise engaged, then she is culpable in the matter too. Cheating is cheating, even if your husband/fiancee is out of the country. I never said or inferred that she deserved to be duped! Why do people twist things?

BTW - welcome to the forum. Getting cold in BC yet?

Edited by Bob Ward

Balay

What kind of Visa does he have to stay in the Phils ?

Damairaki
As a man married to a beautiful pinoy and soon to be living there, this guy makes me sick.

I am a night manager of a hotel and IF I had this guy in my hotel and he was doing this kind of crap to a woman, I would take care of him with my own kind of justice.

And then, after I was done, I would let my friends in the police force take over.

Needless to say, this guy wouldn't even be able to crawl around the streets let alone walk the streets.

I agree. It is to cheap to say that people who are being fooled are "deserving" it. The guy in question here seems completely out of bounds and extremely manipulative. E.g. the description which Paul gave. Of course a hustler like "Din Din" will fool people. It seems like it is more or less all he does?

The lowest kind of guy is the one who doesn't treat working girls with respect. Being abusive towards those girls stinks.

By the way I take it that you mean "pinay" and not "pinoy"? ;)

Bob Ward
I agree. It is to cheap to say that people who are being fooled are "deserving" it. The guy in question here seems completely out of bounds and extremely manipulative. E.g. the description which Paul gave. Of course a hustler like "Din Din" will fool people. It seems like it is more or less all he does?

The lowest kind of guy is the one who doesn't treat working girls with respect. Being abusive towards those girls stinks.

By the way I take it that you mean "pinay" and not "pinoy"? ;)

May I quote you on that? LOLOLOL So, you mean that a serial killer or a pedophile are higher in the food chain than the guy who does not hold a bar girl in high esteem?

See what happens when you don't read thoroughly and or words get twisted into something else!

smokey

why doesnt someone foward his picture and info to the PNP they are always looking for a foreigner to arrest...

Paul

They have it, I'm fairly certain, as well as all known locations he frequents, etc.

Damairaki
May I quote you on that? LOLOLOL So, you mean that a serial killer or a pedophile are higher in the food chain than the guy who does not hold a bar girl in high esteem?

See what happens when you don't read thoroughly and or words get twisted into something else!

Excuse me!!???

I know that you are a good friend of Paul (admin). However I can not participate in these forums if you are aloud to MANIPULATE like that!?

You are making empty accusations against me:

1. You claim that I don't read thoroughly.

What ever do you mean by that?

2. You put words in my mouth by stating about me

"So, you mean that a serial killer or a pedophile are higher in the food chain than the guy who does not hold a bar girl in high esteem?"

NO I don't mean that. And I NEVER agreed to or stated something like that.

3. You write "...words get twisted into something else!"

Indeed YOU are twisting my opinions AND my words.

The question is WHY?

What is YOUR problem Bob Ward?

The fact that I find it so low to abuse working girls - as I know many young american guys (and others) do - (search the web) - does not mean that I find them worse than Adolf Hitler, Stalin, Pedophiles, serial killers and so on. This should be rather obvious to a sober person of average intelligence and up...

Do I have to s-p-e-l-l- it for you or do you get the point?

(I return jabs with punches - you asked for it! ;) )

Edited by Damairaki