Long Distance Relationship

You may be right as i cannot keep up with the changes.......but here is something i read and just based my comment on......We do not even allow Gay Marriage yet!!! :baby:

.........................................................................................................................................................

mod.gifranks.gifranks.gifranks.gifranks.gifranks.gif

usa.gif From usa 

vbseo_like.png4222 likes received
vbseo_like.png5774 likes given

Take a deep breath. smile.gif I understand your concern, but we've seen quite a few same-sex couples on this forum have their partner visas granted. They do assess same-sex relationships the same way: you need to have evidence that you have lived together, combined finances, etc. for 12+ months. 

FWIW, I do agree that the process in general is unfairly biased - the PMV 300 is available for opposite-sex couples who don't qualify as de facto, but there's no such option for same-sex couples. Totally unfair, IMO. But if you meet the criteria as a de facto couple for 12 months, you should have no issues. 

PS - My best friend in Aus is a citizen now - he started out on a same-sex de facto visa. smile.gif

02-11-2015, 06:43 PM
Eizzi user_offline.gif
ranks.gifranks.gif

uk.gif From uk 

vbseo_like.png45 likes received
vbseo_like.png82 likes given

As long as you have 12 months worth of good evidence, covering all the categories, you'll be fine. Yes, gay marriage is yet to be legalised, but one of the reasons the de-facto partner visa exists is to cater for same-sex couples. Obviously every CO is different, but I applied for same-sex 820 and got granted pretty quickly. As College Girl said, breathe... you'll be fine. smile.gif

..........................................................Thats all i know.....no personal opinion..lol

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bassix

• cebulover2000

• broden

• to_dave007

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

my wife came over to the states got a walmart job continued her education now she is in hospital administration and makes alone more than what we use to make together, once she surpassed our old incom

I agree 100% with leaving her in the Philippines, same situation for me.    My wife has been surrounded by her family her entire life and never left her home or family for more than 2 days except fo

while it may seem daunting. even a bit scary to her at first (moving across the world to an unknown place with no family is for people from all over the globe) filipinos are incredibly adaptive 

Posted Images

cebulover2000

The OP is Canadian and Canada allows same sex marriage and sponsorship. Since you can't marry in the Philippines as same sex couple, you can sponsor your spouse (to Canada) even if you are not married,

jtmwatchbiz

A friend of mine in Hawaii told me that it's now possible to get a fiance Visa for a same sex relationship.

well captain bigbucks if you're not planning to attend any luaus in the near future but your butler wants to see hawaii then you buy the tickets and i'll gladly hold his hand and play fiance as that's about the only way i'll ever afford to get there.  do we have to show photographic evidence of a romantic relationship or would a few hugs and smooches in front of the immigration officer do the trick? 

For Real

well captain bigbucks if you're not planning to attend any luaus in the near future but your butler wants to see hawaii then you buy the tickets and i'll gladly hold his hand and play fiance as that's about the only way i'll ever afford to get there.  do we have to show photographic evidence of a romantic relationship or would a few hugs and smooches in front of the immigration officer do the trick? 

It will require visible penetration but hey, its Hawaii!

• Like 1

my boy - Justin !!  The guy who made millions of American girls want to " have a little bit of Canada"

I read it was a "little bit' also. :cool:

• Like 1
colemanlee

my boy - Justin !!  The guy who made millions of American girls want to " have a little bit of Canada"

And millions of American guys want to puke.... :db: