• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• RogerDuMond

• Soarking

• Woolf

• Tullioz

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I wouldn't say you are a dick-head, just misinformed. I suggest you ask your barangay captain, or better yet the DSWD and when they tell you it is OK, please come and share it here so others will be l

Basically a grown man never has to worry about being with an underage child- until he does . Then its too late.  Feel like rolling the dice ?  You probably never have a thing to worry about . But.....

Where do you get the idea that asking a few people to interpret an incredibly broad law is somehow proof of its meaning?You'll remember SkyWalker asked a cop friend about the law and his activities wi

Posted Images

colemanlee

I just wonder how many times this topic is going to come up...seems that everything and more has been said, again,and again, and again,and again :beatdeadhorse:

• Like 2

They're not foreigners.

So you are saying the law quoted earlier in this thread, a law which has been modified to protect all children, is only for foreigners and not for local indigenous people?

• Like 1
Davaoeno

Your risks decrease exponentially if you don't have the intention of placing your penis anywhere near the children.

I would agree totally with this comment if you changed it to " Your risks decrease exponentially if you don't  place  your penis anywhere near the children."

• Like 1
Steve and Myrlita

So you are saying the law quoted earlier in this thread, a law which has been modified to protect all children, is only for foreigners and not for local indigenous people?

Wow....He gets it. Yes I know it doesn't spell out for foreigners but it is the hidden intent. You will seldom if ever hear of a Filipino being arrested for RA7610 but a foreigner will be headlines in every MSM in the country. I'm sure others will agree.

• Like 5

I would agree totally with this comment if you changed it to " Your risks decrease exponentially if you don't place your penis anywhere near the children."

(b) Any person who shall keep or have near his penis a minor, twelve (12) years or under or who in ten (10) years or more his junior

I still say that law is missing at least a comma or two, it reads like nonsense.

Are you suggesting that the law is different for filipinos than for foreigners?

Actually no.  The law is the same.  The enforcement of thte law, however, that's another story.

Is it really better to be considered a dick-head?

Than be in an RP jail?  You betcha.  

before too long every foreigner in the country will automatically be considered a dick-head.

You're a little late man.   :paul:

Edited by SkyMan
  • Like 2
RogerDuMond

Wow....He gets it. Yes I know it doesn't spell out for foreigners but it is the hidden intent. You will seldom if ever hear of a Filipino being arrested for RA7610 but a foreigner will be headlines in every MSM in the country. I'm sure others will agree.

I agree that you seldom hear about it, not because it doesn't happen, but because it doesn't sell newspapers. To postulate that the law has a hidden intent is erroneous.

• Like 3
Soarking

I just wonder how many times this topic is going to come up...seems that everything and more has been said, again,and again, and again,and again :beatdeadhorse:

AMEN

I'm sorry I asked the question. Seems some of the threads are like the energizer bunny. They go on, and on, and on, and on, and on.

I remember the Burger King thread a few months ago. It got sickening seeing it pop up without end.

Hmmm. 

If I were a general member who was tired of a given subject, and had the luxury of doing so, I would do something that, apparently, is not so obvious to some of you? 

I would stop loading the thread. 

HomerSimpson.png

• Like 3

I know that the Jay-walking law is applied equally to everyone who crosses the road downtown. It's amazing that the enforcers are so efficient that they can identify the lawbreaking foreigners amongst the hoards of law abiding locals crossing the road at the same time.

• Like 4
For Real

I would agree totally with this comment if you changed it to " Your risks decrease exponentially if you don't place your penis anywhere near the children."

Now you have me curious, but I'll pay your comment. Why do you not agree with the intent part?
Davaoeno

Now you have me curious, but I'll pay your comment. Why do you not agree with the intent part?

Because intent is only a matter of what you have in your mind, whereas what gets you into trouble is what you actually do .

I wasnt intending to be critical . 

• Like 2
contraman

Because intent is only a matter of what you have in your mind, whereas what gets you into trouble is what you actually do .

I wasnt intending to be critical . 

:ROFLMAO:  Ain't the English language wonderful :idontknow:

• Like 1
For Real

:ROFLMAO:  Ain't the English language wonderful :idontknow:

English Spelling is a bugger...turns out neumatic has a silent P...just as a swimming pool has.

• Like 3