Coming to cebu

acousticnewton

acousticnewton
You could of just said nightlife and left out the part about the local girls.

Only mongers refer to women as "flavor"

At least you admit it :)

I guess these are the comments that pegged you as a "Sex Tourist".

LOL! only mongers say the word monger...

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• acousticnewton

• Balay

• Bob Ward

• Paul

LOL! only mongers say the word monger...

Exactly :)

PM me when you have your feet on the ground.

chimellie

Remember Noah is 28 y.o. What else would a 28 y.o be interested in beside girls and sports ( diving) . We should try to help the guy out.

Get a taxi and tell him to take you to Mango Ave in Cebu city, there's must be at least 20 bars on that road. Check out the Lonestar and Temptation both places are owned by expats, and both located nearby Mango .

For more information on Nightlife here, click the banner at the bottom of any page. Philippine Nightlife Forum is full of information regarding bars, muff diving, etc. here. I just don't allow a lot of Nightlife information to be posted here, since this is more of a general information site. Ron's site (Philippine Nightlife) covers it all, for LinC Forums visitors.

Welcome to Cebu,

chimellie
For more information on Nightlife here, click the banner at the bottom of any page. Philippine Nightlife Forum is full of information regarding bars, muff diving, etc. here. I just don't allow a lot of Nightlife information to be posted here, since this is more of a general information site. Ron's site (Philippine Nightlife) covers it all, for LinC Forums visitors.

Welcome to Cebu,

Okra...Sorry Paul, won't happen again.

My bad. I wasn't scolding you. I was just adding a "for further information" statement. Sorry about that, Chi.

You could of just said nightlife and left out the part about the local girls.

Only mongers refer to women as "flavor"

At least you admit it ;)

I guess these are the comments that pegged you as a "Sex Tourist".

And what if he IS here as a sex tourist??? Why is that such a bad thing?? And, really, what has it got to do with you why hes comin here. He just asked for some advice on what to do and where to go. Theres literally thousands and thousands of girls who would love to be entertained, shouted drinks, food and have a bit of fun in the clubs. In Australia we get squillions of backpackers from other countries comin in and shaggin our women. Thats why theres so many Aussies here hehe. Give the guy a break and let him have some fun............

And what if he IS here as a sex tourist??? Why is that such a bad thing??

I never said it is a bad thing did I ?

It would only be bad if he spreads a few STD's and left a lot of children with out a Father to raise them.

Balay, are you, French or Korean? If so, that explains a lot.

Balay, are you, French or Korean? If so, that explains a lot.

ROTFLMAO

Imagine if I was both ?

I wondered if there was an Krong Krongs on this site.

Moalboal used to be the place to go for scuba diving. Very nice, clear waters.. You might want to check that out when you're there.

yes really you will love Moalboal one of the best beaches in Cebu. It is less expensive and more enjoying, relaxed and natural

• 2 weeks later...
No, he's American!

Very unprofessional from an Admin/owner of the forum. Why don't you include in the terms and conditions of your forum only US guys can apply?

What makes you think Balay is American? I'm not sure that he knows for sure which nationality he wants to be. Dong, joke lang!

yes really you will love Moalboal one of the best beaches in Cebu. It is less expensive and more enjoying, relaxed and natural

It's been about 6 -7 years since I've been to Moalboal but I don't recall any beaches- there was no sand?!! I was told at that time that all the sand was swept away by a typhoon. Maybe the sand has come back? The diving there is good if you can get advanced certified to go deep. There is a dive site called Pescador Island. It's an island with a vertical wall and you can completely encircle it. Lots to see down to 40m +. The problem with the Moalboal is that it is on the other side of the island- opposite of Cebu. I don't remember any girly bars- just a disco with 'hunting' girls.

Puerto Galera is cools since it has a close proximity to Manila by bus. A charter bus and boat can get you there in about 3-4 hours. Many dive spots around Sabang, Puerto and White beach. More night life in in the little town of Sabang, better beach at White beach.

Boracay as you probably already know is an international destination now so there is obviously more to do there than just diving. When I went there back in 1989 there was no electricity yet and I actually liked it better. Times have changed from the open air nipa huts on the beach- you can go all out pampered if you don't want to rough it. The diving there imo is so-so. Yapak seems to be the best dive there. There are no sites less than a 20 minute boat ride- quite far. Great sand beaches usually means coral is just farther away.

Be prepared to stay at least a week in one spot if you plan on getting certified.

It's been about 6 -7 years since I've been to Moalboal but I don't recall any beaches- there was no sand?!! I was told at that time that all the sand was swept away by a typhoon. Maybe the sand has come back?

It's called White Beach I think. But many people miss it because it's quite a ways from the dive resort area.

No, he's American!

Is some parts of the world..... those are fighting words ! ! ! !

:rolleyes: