Openly gay man appointed to run the Army

No- but then I wouldnt want you to either .

How nice of you to keep the conversation impersonal and civil. Of course with your ideology you are always ready to conter with a personal attack.

And I dont feel that anyone with such an attitude shoud be allowed access to a gun - or be allowed to vote

Fortuantly, your feelings are unimportant.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JayT

• diverdon

• Davaoeno

• Headshot

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just my thoughts as I worked for DOD for fifteen years after I retired from the USMC...if you dont have active Military Service..you should never be appointed to head any of the services as a civilian

For the record: 12 years service British Army, 3 tours of Northern Ireland, Bosnia, Kosovo, Sierra Leone, Cyprus, 2 tours of Iraq. Colonel (ret), HQ Squadron of my last Cavalry Regiment posting. I sti

I am touched by your level of sensitivity . Its seldom that we see a guy  post here who is so in touch with his feminine side .     So your position is that all " public forums" should be ruled in l

Posted Images

Davaoeno

How nice of you to keep the conversation impersonal and civil. Of course with your ideology you are always ready to conter [ sic]  with a personal attack.

Gee- and here I thought I was just replying to your own not impersonal post !!

diverdon, on 14 Nov 2015 - 04:10 AM, said:snapback.png

Personally, I do not feel that we should have perverts in the military.       So while you think it is OK for you to post a personal opinion you dont think anyone else should be allowed to ??
Edited by Davaoeno

Gee- and here I thought I was just replying to your own not impersonal post !!

diverdon, on 14 Nov 2015 - 04:10 AM, said:snapback.png

Sir, I did not call you a pervert. If you feel that label applies please do not blame me for your feeling. You however did state that you believe that my political opinion should abbrogate my civil rights. A uniqely personal, snarky and uncooth attack. 

Edited by diverdon
Davaoeno

You however did state that you believe that my political opinion should abbrogate [ sic]  my civil rights.

I did ??

And I dont feel that anyone with such an attitude shoud be allowed access to a gun - or be allowed to vote

I did ??

Gun ownershop and voting are civil rights. FYI, serving in the military is not a civil right. 

• Like 1

I am not well aquanted with this forum and it seems that feelings run deep on these issues. 

I see a footer stating that "This topic is being watched: Someone is on the verge of being banned."

I think everyone has made their positions and feelings reasonably clear. And while I may disagree with some I see not reason to wish any one banned. Nor do I wish to be banned myself. Perhaps at this point it would be best to let out ideas rest overnight.

colemanlee

I am not well aquanted with this forum and it seems that feelings run deep on these issues.   

With only 15 post, you seem very well acquainted with this forum.....possibly reincarnated?  

• Like 6

With only 15 post, you seem very well acquainted with this forum.....possibly reincarnated?  

If you are wondering if I am a banned member under a false flag, I am not. According to my profile I joined this board in 2006 but did not post. At that time I was a member of Angeles2 and did most of my posting there. My board name there is divedon. I also joined PIatNight and became more active there when Trance ran it, my board name there is diverdon. I recently joined PIRascles (three guess what my board name there is) a Paul who some of you here may know reminded me of this board, I came over and reactivated my membership. 

Ohh, almost forgot there is a site called Philippineaddicts where I am (I think) banned, my board name there is diverdon.

Edited by diverdon
  • Like 1
Davaoeno

there is a site called Philippineaddicts where I am (I think) banned,

Now we are getting to the good stuff !!   More details please ! haha

• Like 1