Sign in to follow this  
heyjoe60

Child Protective Services Needed in the Philippines

arentol

Sure there is still a lot of crime. But after 6 years in cebu and 4 years in manila. I think I'm qualified to say It's been a lot better than cebu.

Thanks for the reply. Interesting response, I'm wondering if you could elaborate on why crime in Manila is not as prevalent as in Cebu? 

By the way, mods, apologies if this veers too much off-topic -- feel free to create a new topic if warranted.

Regards,

Aren

Davaoeno

Servants are not objects of derision, or domestic facilitators, they should be a welcome part of the existing family unit.  I have a butler because as a businessman, I have an extensive administrative commercial workload, that precludes me from having the time to concern myself with the day to day issues of running my home.

ok now - I put up with the Psych 101 analysis of the American national anthem and God Save the Queen - I even gave you a like, but now you are going too far !!    So preclude that and your extensive administrative commercial workload !!! 

• Like 1

JohnD

I always thought holding up the baby on a motorcycle was like those baby-on-board signs back home. I must have missed something. :wheel:

• Like 2