Sign in to follow this  
jtmwatchbiz

St. Mark Hotel Cebu City

Enuff

the place is about a 5 to 7 minute walk to fuente circle

I'll bet with some ladyboys chasing, you will be back to hotel in less than 4 mins

• Like 4

easy44

I can never understand why companies will put up a website, especially hotels, and not show their location.  Where the heck are they?  Isn't that one of the most important factors in determining whether or not you will stay there?  Members have chimed in on this thread, but their website doesn't give a clue.  Very Filipino.

• Like 3

battleborn

I can never understand why companies will put up a website, especially hotels, and not show their location.  Where the heck are they?  Isn't that one of the most important factors in determining whether or not you will stay there?  Members have chimed in on this thread, but their website doesn't give a clue.  Very Filipino.

If you click on " contact us "  it shows a map and address.

• Like 2

tim

There is a nice KFC rignt next to the church, and the lone star bar is about 20 yards futher ...

• Like 2

cvgtpc1

yes my wife does all our grocery shopping at that Fooda.  the neighborhood is nice and quiet and easy in and out for driving.  i just wish they would oil up the wheels in the shopping carts as most of them need arnold schwarzenegger to push them :)

So that's where Walmart carts go to die....they even suck new lol

And its near Fooda. A lady in there at the back of the shop does some nice Chinese style lumpia for good snack. Get there early as she sells out quick. They have some decent ceramic knives in there too.

That might be enough to get me there by itself.  Man I love good lumpia, I'll bring some Frank's

• Like 1

jtmwatchbiz

There is a nice KFC rignt next to the church, and the lone star bar is about 20 yards futher ...

you do not want to know what happened the last time we were in lonestar with motorboy.  trust me even a PM wouldn't be appropriate for that subject matter :)

• Like 1

easy44

If you click on " contact us "  it shows a map and address.

Ah ok.  Maybe it's just me, but don't you think they could have made it more obvious?  To me, "contact us" means an email address to send a message, never would have looked for a map there.  I didn't even bother to look there, although I tried the other choices.

contraman

you do not want to know what happened the last time we were in lonestar with motorboy.  trust me even a PM wouldn't be appropriate for that subject matter :)

If it was anything like going to :Beat" with him, I can truely understand :yahoo:

• Like 1

jtmwatchbiz

If it was anything like going to :Beat" with him, I can truely understand :yahoo:

his behavior in Beat club is like sesame street compared to the pokpok bars

• Like 1

Michele G

I've read reviews about the hotel and mostly good feed backs are coming in. Better try to stay for next year's Sinulog.