Hello

basak78

Hello

My name is Tony, I am living in the South of England with my Filipino wife of nearly Ten years. We have a house in Basak Mactan Island. My aim eventually is live in the Philippines six months per year.

Hello

My name is Tony, I am living in the South of England with my Filipino wife of nearly Ten years. We have a house in Basak Mactan Island. My aim eventually is live in the Philippines six months per year.

Hi Tony, welcome to the forum! ;)

My name is Lee and my wife, a Filipina and I live in Cebu 4 to 6 months a year, but we usually split up the time. Hope you love it as much as we do. I actually looked at and almost bought a 3 br 2 story town home in Basak a few years back that was owned by an American but we decided we wanted to be in Cebu City, so that is where we landed.

Hope to meet you in Cebu one day! :any-help:

Hi Tony,

My name is Lee too! I also live in the South of England with my Filipino wife of just over ten years. We will be relocating to Cebu early next year, do you plan on travelling back to the UK to work the other six months or just escape the British winter?

Alan S

Ahhh, two more people from the south of England.

Although born a Londoner, I now live near the New Forest, but previosuly have lived in Sussex, & Hampshire.

Not married, and dont have any plans to do so.

Hi Tony,

My name is Lee too! I also live in the South of England with my Filipino wife of just over ten years. We will be relocating to Cebu early next year, do you plan on travelling back to the UK to work the other six months or just escape the British winter?

Just to join the "Southerner Gang" I am also from the south of England, at least south of the Thames, "Croydon ish" . been away for nearly 13 years now and what I miss most of all is the British winters LOL,

bye the way Hello Pompey [Lee], welcome Tony, Mr Lee and Alan I've known via this Board for some time, so Introductions are not required :as-if:

John

Edited by Bukwali