AIR FORCE RECRUITING

Headshot

Tim is just trying to be funny (it doesn't come naturally for Marines). That isn't a real Air Force recruiting poster...at least not with the white letters on it (partially covering the US Air Force logo). One thing I noticed right off though...that is a Marine cover (hat)...NOT an Air Force cover (unless styles have really changed).

Edited by Headshot
contraman

Tim is just trying to be funny

Yup, Very Trying but never Funny :idontknow

• Like 1
LechonBuddha

The poster boy appears to be carrying an M4 Carbine with no type of rear sight attached hence, Airman Billy Badass is “too cool for a rear sight”.

Details are important. 

Edit: His cover is indeed an Air Force utility cap. They got that part right.

Edited by LechonBuddha
Headshot

His cover is indeed an Air Force utility cap. They got that part right.

I see that now. It appears that the Air Force has, indeed, switched to the flat-top Marine cover (only with a different camo pattern). I have to wonder why generals see the need to spend so much time on uniforming changes. From what I  am reading now, airmen are not very happy about the new uniform...especially if they have to wear it in the desert. You would think they could at least produce it in two different weights. Anyway...it's a dumb recruiting poster; but then nobody ever said the recruiting staff types who put such stuff together were the brightest candles in the box.

Edited by Headshot
woodchopper

brightest candles in the box.

seems 2 fit,,right up to the current C.I.C,,not confined to U.S tho!