Sign in to follow this  
easy44

USD to PhP Exchange Rate

Headshot

Here is the exchange rate for the last 12 months. It appears the peso peaked out about the middle of September... 

post-6379-0-94682900-1445007617_thumb.jpg

Edited by Headshot
  • Like 1

billy

Headshot your a big asset to this forum. I  appreciate all of your input 

woodchopper

and if u look closely,,the last 2 chart "highs" are lower trend and the last 2 "Lows" follow that trend!

ricardo123#

I exchanged 1000 USD @ 45.75/per yesterday.. bank rate.. did not seek outside... I was happy.. when I came here it was 43 or so.. I'm good.. and the ladies at the bank know me and are sweet. Yeah I could have waited?.. gone out and got a better rate?.. but why?.. I was in and out in about 20 minutes.. that has got to be some kind of record yes?

Salty Dog

I exchanged 1000 USD @ 45.75/per yesterday.. bank rate.. did not seek outside... I was happy.. when I came here it was 43 or so.. I'm good.. and the ladies at the bank know me and are sweet. Yeah I could have waited?.. gone out and got a better rate?.. but why?.. I was in and out in about 20 minutes.. that has got to be some kind of record yes?

Hush, you're going to give some of these geezer a heart atack wasting that P1,000…

• Like 1

JayT

In the past 2 years I have found my general income from  Pound Sterling to be consistently good.

Income/Earnings in GBP and spending PHP is working for me.

Not sure if I should send Davey Cameron a Christmas Card just yet though. 

post-13658-0-86398000-1445029394_thumb.jpg

Edited by JayT

Skywalker

On the (long) run up to Christmas, I have noticed that the exchange rate does get less favourable for the UK£ at least.

Probably because there are a lot more remits to help with the festive season.

mistaeric

Why do do money exchange businesses ask for ID before exchanging cash, no exceptions? Western Union and the money changer in Robinson Debt store are 2 examples.

• Like 1

contraman

Why do do money exchange businesses ask for ID before exchanging cash, no exceptions? Western Union and the money changer in Robinson Debt store are 2 examples.

I have never been asked,

Maybe they recognize a Gorilla by sight :idontknow:

• Like 1

woodchopper

western aint exactly generous with their exchange rate eh?

i find the litttle lower level changer beside fuente,,opposite robinson usually ok rate,,,practically under the footbridge base?

mistaeric

I have never been asked,

Maybe they recognize a Gorilla by sight :idontknow:

You exchanged US dollars for pesos in Western Union without ID?

contraman

You exchanged US dollars for pesos in Western Union without ID?

At the "Money Changers", I would not use or ever be seen at a WU

For the life of me, I can not see why Anyone would use WU to change money  :idontknow:

• Like 3

mistaeric

At the "Money Changers", I would not use or ever be seen at a WU

For the life of me, I can not see why Anyone would use WU to change money   :idontknow:

My usual place is money changer at RainTree mall but they were closed for lunch. I went to Robinsons basement money changer but they move up stairs and clerk said u need id sir! Then I walked back across the street to WU and they said they same thing and asked for ID. So I walked pass Volvo to a stand alone money changer and their rate sucked so I only exchange $100. I can not see why Anyone would use WU also.

bargeman

Try the Money Changer in Ayala, by Rustans supermarket

• Like 1