Trip with a minor lands man, 53, in cell

Davaoeno
Just a quick side comment... the member here that seems to love being around children so much he will do anything to justify the threat of incareceration is exagerated, is not the person to take advice from!

i think the word you are looking for is actually snide !

Edited by Davaoeno
  • Like 6
  • Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• woodchopper

• Tullioz

• contraman

• RogerDuMond

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The degradation of social morals (moree's?) is frightening.  So now, if the neighbor asks you to take her 16 y.o. daughter, whom you've known since her birth, from her provincial home to the big city

Or 68, depending where you look         According to Tullioz, that's simply impossible.

Tullioz, will you please go tell the cops that they were wrong to arrest this guy and please let us know how it all works out.    If only the guy had read this forum before he did that and if he did

Posted Images

Skywalker

It's kinda hard not to be around the little darlings when they live with you.   :megashock:

• Like 1

It's kinda hard not to be around the little darlings when they live with you.   :megashock:

Or if you may own a sweatshop. One sec.

<yelling at children in background>

Hey! You get back on those sewing machines!!

• Like 6
Public transportation is slow but let's be real here.

Have you no sense of humor?  Or does the subtlety of "tongue in cheek" escape you?  Nothing I wrote is in contradiction, you just don't know how to follow a composition.  It is not a contradiction that the guy should have been a bit more informed, it is just part of the drama that justifies IACAT involvement in this daring bust.  I mean they even trailed them to the bus station!  Now if they had followed them to the guy's hotel, then that would have been a bit more conclusive, and we probably would not be having this conversation. 

It is pretty obvious to most of us on this forum that it is a no no to have contact with minors that are not in the company of their parents, and in some really stupid cases even when the parents are in their company.  However, not all foreigners are so well informed, or maybe it did not occur to them that sharing a ride on public transportation with a minor, just 1 year shy of being a major, would elicit so much negative attention.  Perhaps it is the cynic in me that might not trust this guy's motives, but that is a long shot away from arresting him and dragging him through hell just for the thrill of getting your name in print.

Edited by Kreole
  • Like 1
Skywalker

Old African proverb  "It takes a village to raise a child".

http://connectedprincipals.com/archives/10489

Damn that gave me a thrill!   :ROFLMAO:

Edit:  But there is also a lot of truth to 'stranger danger'.  We don't know all the circumstances with the OP but being in a situation like that is rather silly.  It looks like they are trying to pin 'trafficking' into the charges, which I think is a non bailable offence?

Anyway the boys have just returned from the internet cafe with a small tribe of other boys, they are showing off their spiders.  I'll stay upstairs, out of sight, to avoid controversy.

Edited by Skywalker

According to Tullioz, that's simply impossible.

Clearly this NEVER happened, er, happens, um, er, yeah. Both?

• Like 2
Wolfpack

I would love to hear how they communicated with this guy, he does not speak english well enough to hold an intelligent conversation...

He lives in an apartment that cost 2800 pesos a month...and no, he is not a member of the forums, he can't afford internet (or a computer for that matter)...

woodchopper

he can't afford internet

Trip with a minor

pulling a longbow there mate?

I would love to hear how they communicated with this guy, he does not speak english well enough to hold an intelligent conversation...

He lives in an apartment that cost 2800 pesos a month...and no, he is not a member of the forums, he can't afford internet (or a computer for that matter)...

From the news article "A Danish architect"

I find it hard to believe that a dane with an architect education, do not speak english well

he must have had at least 4 years of english in school before starting to be an architect

either the newspaper if full of sh*t or you are

• Like 3
Wolfpack

From the news article "A Danish architect"

I find it hard to believe that a dane with an architect education, do not speak english well

he must have had at least 4 years of english in school before starting to be an architect

either the newspaper if full of sh*t or you are

well, if you knew where he lived (which I do)...you would doubt he is a college graduate or even high school graduate...

he came to San Fernando with a group of foreigners displaced by Yolanda...

their stories are extremely sad...one of his friends that speaks the best english, told me their story in tears...

he already was sleeping on the floor without a bed like he lives in a jail cell...

pulling a longbow there mate?

if he was taking a trip with a minor, she must have been paying...because this cat is as broke as they get...

Ok wolfpack, I do not know the guy

woodchopper

if he stays in jail,,he should urgently try to get transferred to Talisay jail,,best in phils i am told,,and start saving etc 4 a "good" lawyer

I am aware that I can not take my twin 4 year old nieces to the park with my 6 year old, and 10 year old. That puts them alone with me in a private car for the 10 minute drive. We go there a lot, but they can only go if a YaYa has time to go too. But is it now illegal to ride the bus to Dumaguete with a 16 year old niece? They are often with me to chaperone me, as my wife sends them. I am about trips to Silliman Medical, etc.. Not exactly private. We eat at McDonalds and do some shopping. Thought this law required we be alone?

As for this guy, I got no idea. Do not know him, but riding a bus is not exactly suspicious. 

• Like 2
Tullioz

I am aware that I can not take my twin 4 year old nieces to the park with my 6 year old, and 10 year old.

"This provision shall not apply to any person who is related within the fourth degree of consanguinity or affinity or any bond recognized by law, local custom and tradition or acts in the performance of a social, moral or legal duty."

• Like 5
Kabisay-an gid

Yet another foreigner who needs to use his head for something besides a butt plug.