Reputation points

Soarking

• Administrator
Salty Dog

Funny thing about this , is that what you are looking at and referring to is how many reputation points/likes you have given , not received , either way it aint much mine is over 10,000 (given rep to other members) 

attachicon.gifCapturebbgtre.PNG

The likes you received are in the green box on the right side of your profile page...

Capture.JPG

Edited by Salty Dog
  • Like 2

I thought that was some old software hold over since I've never seen mine anything but zero…

We can fix that right up for you. 

• Like 1
  • Administrator
Salty Dog

We can fix that right up for you.

BS, what do you think I've been humping your leg for?

• Like 3
Soarking

Funny thing about this , is that what you are looking at and referring to is how many reputation points/likes you have given , not received , either way it aint much mine is over 10,000 (given rep to other members) 

attachicon.gifCapturebbgtre.PNG

OK, I get it now, my 111 points and your 10,000 points are worth exactly the same thing, NOTHING.

And I had my heart set on a free trip back to LA to see my wife. Guess I'll need to call her and have her send me the money for an airline ticket.

oztony

OK, I get it now, my 111 points and your 10,000 points are worth exactly the same thing, NOTHING.

And I had my heart set on a free trip back to LA to see my wife. Guess I'll need to call her and have her send me the money for an airline ticket.

True , unless you ask everyone you have ever given a like to for 1 peso towards your ticket...... :)

• Like 2