Reputation points

Soarking

Soarking

I was looking under STATS on my profile and see I have 111 positive reputation points.

Are these points like the ones I get on my shoppers card at Gaisano's or Robinsons?

Do I have enough points to trade them in for maybe a FREE round trip back to California for a vacation or FREE things here in Cebu?

I am so excited to see what these points are worth. And I didn't have to buy anything to get them..

• Like 2
angbumabasa

I was looking under STATS on my profile and see I have 111 positive reputation points.

Are these points like the ones I get on my shoppers card at Gaisano's or Robinsons?

Do I have enough points to trade them in for maybe a FREE round trip back to California for a vacation or FREE things here in Cebu?

I am so excited to see what these points are worth. And I didn't have to buy anything to get them..

I'm not sure but I think that 10 points and a 5 peso coin will get you a small cup of coffee in one of those sidewalk vending machines at the market.  

Simply pm me your credit card or paypal account with pin/password and I will see you receive full credit for the points.  Jester

• Like 2

They are worth exactly what they cost you.

calasiaobound

1000 gets you a free bj in AC

(From the ladyboy of your choice)

• Like 1

1000 gets you a free bj in AC

(From the ladyboy of your choice)

Ohhhhhhhh.......that is so cold. That's a blow below the belt.  (pun intended)

Edited by Paul
  • Like 1
RogerDuMond

A free ride in Smokey's elevator, but only one way.

delancey

The ugly stepchild is " warning points". The founder is diabolical. Things could change at any minute.

• Administrator
Salty Dog

The ugly stepchild is " warning points". The founder is diabolical. Things could change at any minute.

I thought that was some old software hold over since I've never seen mine anything but zero… Edited by Salty Dog
  • Admin (Retired)
broden

they are likes

we used to have like and don't like and reputation would be likes minus don't likes

now you just have to manually not like people

angbumabasa

they are likes

we used to have like and don't like and reputation would be likes minus don't likes

now you just have to manually not like people

Ok. I don't like people.

• Admin (Retired)
broden

Ok. I don't like people.

see not that hard..

and that do it yourself sense of accomplishment  burns a few extra calories too

• Like 1
oztony

Funny thing about this , is that what you are looking at and referring to is how many reputation points/likes you have given , not received , either way it aint much mine is over 10,000 (given rep to other members) 

Capturebbgtre.PNG

• Like 2