hi from Slovenia

Hi to all members here,i come from Slovenia,small country in the middle of Europe.last october i first time visiting Philippines and i fall in love to a country and a girl too.i stayed there for about two months,but after i came back to slovenia i couldnt stay longer then three months,so in february this year come back to Cebu and stay there for another two months.I rent an appartment there where my gf is living now and next months im going back to cebu and i want to stay there for at least six months or maybe longer. And i have a question for members if somebody knows how to register a selfemployed bussiness there in cebu,i mean filipino to register a buss..i ask there an agency,but they give me quit some high numbers that i have to pay as soon they know that foreigner is asking a question about this..so maybe somebody can help me about this.thank you

There are many facets to your request which require further explanation to answer properly. Email me and I will try to help if I can.