Hello from Nevada

Nevada

Hello everyone, I would like to introduce myself to those of you who do not know me. My name is William and I am currently 34 and in the Web Design field. I have posted some on the forum under the romance section asking for advice and wisdom from you all. So far you all have been very warm and welcoming. I would like to say thank you for your hospitality.

Now, I find myself reading this site on regular basis and saw the comments about those who do not post. I know my account will not be deleted but thought I better move my but and try to post a bit more lol. ok ok enough of me kissing up :as-if:

I have never been to the Philippines. I had a trip scheduled for this month but canceled do to a falling out in a relationship.....Long story...you can read about it in the romance section. I have since taken advice that i have heard from many forum members and decided to just visit and see what takes place during. I have rescheduled plans for January since I heard about the Sinulog Festival. I will be posting more about this cause i have many questions about the time around the festival. I hear its very crowded and brings people from all over. Anyways, I just wanted to formally introduce myself.

Blessed Be,

William (aka Nevada)

Hi Willian

If you should find yourself in Bohol you will be welcome to stay with me. I have several East Coast friends living close by....Gerald

Hello everyone, I would like to introduce myself to those of you who do not know me. My name is William and I am currently 34 and in the Web Design field. I have posted some on the forum under the romance section asking for advice and wisdom from you all. So far you all have been very warm and welcoming. I would like to say thank you for your hospitality.

Now, I find myself reading this site on regular basis and saw the comments about those who do not post. I know my account will not be deleted but thought I better move my but and try to post a bit more lol. ok ok enough of me kissing up :biggrin_01:

I have never been to the Philippines. I had a trip scheduled for this month but canceled do to a falling out in a relationship.....Long story...you can read about it in the romance section. I have since taken advice that i have heard from many forum members and decided to just visit and see what takes place during. I have rescheduled plans for January since I heard about the Sinulog Festival. I will be posting more about this cause i have many questions about the time around the festival. I hear its very crowded and brings people from all over. Anyways, I just wanted to formally introduce myself.

Blessed Be,

William (aka Nevada)

William, I bet you will have some good time on your visit. Just make sure you have accomadation ready for you. That time of the year the hotels/motels/pension house are busy. If you find yourself in a bind for a roof over your head, my family over there can help you, just ask for help.

Lacion Girl

Just in case no one else tells you, watch your pockets during Sinulog and you might even want to wear a pouch or something under your clothing to prevent pickpockets from getting your things. My friend has lost phones and money and he still does not learn.

The phone and the money are not as important as all the contact info you might lose. It would also be a good idea to have an open line phone you can put a Philippines sim in, while you are in the Philippines so you can keep in touch with some forum members and all the ladies you will meet.

Have a great trip and enjoy Cebu.