House Doctors

Nick_UK

Trying to get hold of House Doctors, the number on the website doesn't seem to work and their Facebook page seems the last page was in March, are they still trading or does someone have a better or direct contact info ?

Alternatively, can anyone recommend an alternative ?

I will send a PM to Tinbum, as well. (As a new member,  you will not be able to view his profile here. This is nothing personal. It is to protect all existing members from SPAM, solicitations by new members, etc.)

Yes that's the information for contact I used, sent an email, waiting for response, but nothing from the numbers except some residential filipina having no clue what I was talking about lol

I just sent him a PM. He was on the forums yesterday. So, he is an active member, as well as being an advertiser. I'm sure he will contact you soon.

Hi Paul,

thanks for this. Nick has now made contact via the e-mail address on the website so all sorted.I will be replying to him today, pm. Its funny that a residential Filipina is answering as that is certainly not us. I think we are having probs with our trunk line. 

Thanks for your help in pushing this along.

Edited by Tinbum