Sign in to follow this  
Headshot

Meeting Your Filipina Wife

Meeting Your Filipina Wife  

139 members have voted

1. 1. How did you meet your Filipina wife?

• Online - on a dating site
    • Online - on a non-dating social media site (such as Facebook, Friendster, Yahoo)
    • Online - introduced by someone else (friend, acquaintance)
    • Online - at her place of work or through work
    • In person - introduced by someone else (friend, acquaintance)
    • In person - at her place of work or through work
    • In person - at an entertainment venue (not where she works)
    • In person - in a casual situation (mall, walking outside, etc.)
    • Other (explain)
  2. 2. Who introduced themselves first?

• Me
    • Her
    • Introduced by someone else
  3. 3. How long was it before the two of you talked about where you wanted to live?

• Immediately
    • Within a few days
    • Within a few weeks
    • Not until we were already in a serious relationship
  4. 4. Were the two of you in agreement on where to live?

• Yes - immediately
    • Not immediately but then we came to an agreement
    • No, but I chose where we would live
    • No, but she chose where we would live
    • We compromised and live someplace neither had chosen initially
    • We have two separate households
  5. 5. Who said "I love you" first?

• Me
    • Her
    • Nobody ever said that

Melissa Mae
53 minutes ago, colemanlee said:

Im sorry to hear your relationship did not work out, if I may ask what were you naive about...you seem like a very confident young woman

I am not a teenager anymore, and I have had a few other  relationships, so its not like i have no idea about things between men and women .

And i know that men watch p*orn and sometimes get ideas/fantasies about things.  All that I know.  But when I agreed to try certain things I really had no idea how serious he was and how much he expected me to comply with his fantasies.  I tried to please him but his demands just got more and more and finally i could not take it anymore.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

RogerDat

My daughters husband wanted to have a third party in sex, that lead to their divorce.

I never did find out if he wanted another girl, or a guy, just an a-- h--e in my opinion.

• Like 1

Melissa Mae

As most of you know after my first husband died I married an American . We lived in Seattle.  And as much as I love living in the US i do not miss the weather !!   Fortunately i still had my winter coat from when we lived in Japan and Korea .

post-16081-0-03501400-1420807824_thumb.jpg

Edited by Melissa Mae
  • Like 5

Melissa Mae

Sooooo - I guess the big question now is - do any of you know a desent single man ? I just do not find myself comfortable having no man in my life .

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

jtmwatchbiz
19 hours ago, Melissa Mae said:

Sooooo - I guess the big question now is - do any of you know a desent single man ? I just do not find myself comfortable having no man in my life .

be patient melissa.  janice and i have known you for a long time and with your beauty and pleasing disposition there will be many possibilities soon.  is your sibling still single as well?  been a while since you both were at our house but text janice and stop by as she is always cooking like before and we know you both love her pasta!  :)

Edited by jtmwatchbiz
  • Like 5

Salty Dog

Some Interesting reading from the past:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Salty Dog

Melissa Mae
On 2/1/2018 at 12:40 PM, jtmwatchbiz said:

be patient melissa.  janice and i have known you for a long time and with your beauty and pleasing disposition there will be many possibilities soon.  is your sibling still single as well?  been a while since you both were at our house but text janice and stop by as she is always cooking like before and we know you both love her pasta!  :)

Hi Fred - its been a long time. I miss you and Janice.  My sister is doing very well . She has a foreigner bf now and is very happy . He is just a normal kind of guy , not like my husband turned out to be .   I say husband but we are seperated now and are getting a divorce in Nevada.

I want to correct something i said . A couple of guys here sent me PMs . I  didnt really mean to come across like i am thinking this is a dating site.   I just thought if someone here had a friend that he could recommend that that might be a place for me to start looking.  I have had very bad luck in the past with dating websites.  Many of the guys there will not accept that I am looking for a serious relatinship . 

Anyway i hope to see you soon Fred. Are you planning any more parties ?  

• Like 2