smokey

Exchange Rate - USD vs PhP

SkyMan

Maybe 47 by the end of the week?

Day?

46.81 now

Edited by SkyMan

contraman

i'm waiting for the bitcoin expert to weigh in !!

I think XXXX may have shot him :yahoo:

• Like 1

easy44

I'm sure glad you guys have the currency exchange rate figured out and can predict where it's going to go. You should be billionaires by the end of the year.

No predictions, just cheering it on!  I suppose you will find fault with that?  We little guys don't have much excitement in our lives, like the millionaire globe trotters among us.  We need to get our jollies wherever we can!

• Like 2

smokey

I'm sure glad you guys have the currency exchange rate figured out and can predict where it's going to go. You should be billionaires by the end of the year.

if I wanted to be a billionaire I would of studied political science ,,  anyway I am not the one with a ya ya and a maid  

delancey

I don't wish to show off but my net worth has increased P392 since January.

• Like 4

contraman

Thanks, Its good to know where my money went :yahoo:

smokey

Per hour ?

delancey

Thanks, Its good to know where my money went :yahoo:

Coffee (instant) is on me, I know how to share the wealth.

• Like 2

Headshot

if I wanted to be a billionaire I would of studied political science ,,  anyway I am not the one with a ya ya and a maid  

Naw...we downsized last year. We no longer have a maid, and my SIL is staying with us again as a part-time yaya, but her son is also with us, so it's a wash. Actually, speaking of wash, our idiot maid quit to become a kabit for some married guy up in Cavite, and we replaced her with a real washing machine. Now, my wife and SIL do the laundry.

smokey

Naw...we downsized last year. We no longer have a maid, and my SIL is staying with us again as a part-time yaya, but her son is also with us, so it's a wash. Actually, speaking of wash, our idiot maid quit to become a kabit for some married guy up in Cavite, and we replaced her with a real washing machine. Now, my wife and SIL do the laundry.

as they should as we all know once you hit the usa as in my case I became the boy and my wife the maid..

tim

The Money Converted .com

Convert United States Dollar to Philippine Peso | USD to PHP Latest Exchange Rates: 1 United States Dollar = 47.126 Philippine Peso

Of course, since the stock market open today, it has dropped over 400 points. How will the market effects the USD to php exchange rate ? we will see...

Edited by tim

contraman

1 United States Dollar = 47.126 Philippine Peso

1 Australian Dollar = 33.555 Philippine Peso :idontknow:

• Like 1

Alk

The good news is that I'm getting 1 peso more per dollar than I got a week ago when I exchange money here  :) 

The bad news is that my stock portfolio is $20,000 less this week than it was a week ago :( 

• Like 4

TDCNINJA

Obviously the US economy is growing quite strongly, so when will we hear the collective LINC three cheers for the current US administration?   :Yay:  :Yay:  :Yay:        :ROFLMAO:

You consider 2% growth "growing quite strongly" ?

Baywak

It's a heck of a lot better then the one before 2008!

• Like 3