Murders at DECA, Minglanilla

She had paid for the renovation project in full in advance

A definite no-no, ANYWHERE in SE Asia. Pay as they build. That was the only way I was able to get some work completed on my ex-g/f's home, here.

It was the only way I was able to get work completed at my apartment, in Carcar. It was the only way I was able to get work completed in Bogo, Cebu, too. 

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• delancey

• spydoo

• Hedonist

• colemanlee

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No, the evil pricks imagining the debt would go away by murder was the problem, not lending them money. Let's not even hint that the victims in any way contributed to this happening. Were the perpetra

Man, I do not even have words to describe how sorry I am. 

I wish I had the words to say to make the pain go away. I hope you have people there with you for support.    May they rest in peace and the perpetrators be dealt with. 

Posted Images

Shabu was at the bottom of this crime, yet one more reason to treat shabu dealers the same as the animals who commit such crimes.  

It is offensive to me that these guys are trying to blame their evil on a choice to ingest a substance. 

Spill their guts and let them think about the error of their ways for as long as it takes before the dogs come and finish them.