• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• delancey

• spydoo

• Hedonist

• colemanlee

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No, the evil pricks imagining the debt would go away by murder was the problem, not lending them money. Let's not even hint that the victims in any way contributed to this happening. Were the perpetra

Man, I do not even have words to describe how sorry I am. 

I wish I had the words to say to make the pain go away. I hope you have people there with you for support.    May they rest in peace and the perpetrators be dealt with. 

Posted Images

Mandingo

I am truly sorry for your loss. My condolences, my prayers and thoughts are with you.

Ozbrum

Hard to find words which may comfort you....please accept deep and sincere condolences from my family and I.

May your god be with you in your hour of need.

We pass by there almost weekly, please ask if there is anything we can do for you.

Al and family

Very shocking and sad news. I can not imagine what you are going through and am so sorry for your loss.

quit_yume

Jesus fecking christ...  these monsters need to be put to death.     Please don't hesitate to ask if there is anything you need from anyone here.  I know everyone will support you as best as they can.

• Like 4
Bill H

I'm so sorry for your loss, what a tragic thing for you to endure.  Eye opening as well, as this is the second such event in the past couple of weeks.