Holding Hands is Not for Me

batman2525

My chick wants to hold my hand when we go out....I feel uncomfortable walking down the street holding hands and usually put my hands in my pocket....sometimes I go along with the hand holding but feel uncomfortable.Anyone else ?

• Like 2
  • Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hilyfe

• Headshot

• Salty Dog

• jtmwatchbiz

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Holding hands is fine, putting an arm around waists is fine, a quick peck on the cheek is fine. I enjoy it. Kids feel comforted when we do so (lol ... but they are young ... maybe a different attitude

I love it and sometimes the wife and I even skip holding hands with our 2 sons running along with us.

Posted Images

Baywak

I love it and sometimes the wife and I even skip holding hands with our 2 sons running along with us. :biggrin_01:

Edited by Baywak
  • Like 6
  • Administrator
Salty Dog

I have a question and an idea, but I'm not allowed to bring up age differences...

Edited by Salty Dog
  • Like 2
hilyfe

I know that feeling

I dont like holding hands also

Specially when its hot and her hand sweat yikes

No thank you

• Like 1
rainymike

Holding hands is fine, putting an arm around waists is fine, a quick peck on the cheek is fine. I enjoy it. Kids feel comforted when we do so (lol ... but they are young ... maybe a different attitude when they're older). Arm in arm is a good alternative.

But no lip locks, tongues, groping, etc. in public that would be more suggestive.

But if my partner senses that another woman is checking me out, she'll pull me in, place her hand on my leg, and claim what is hers.

• Like 9
batman2525

Im ok with my arm over her shoulder for a few minutes....what Im uncomfortable with is walking down the street holding hands.

• Like 3
  • Administrator
Salty Dog

Holding hands is fine, putting an arm around waists is fine, a quick peck on the cheek is fine. I enjoy it. Kids feel comforted when we do so (lol ... but they are young ... maybe a different attitude when they're older). Arm in arm is a good alternative.

But no lip locks, tongues, groping, etc. in public that would be more suggestive.

But if my partner senses that another woman is checking me out, she'll pull me in, place her hand on my leg, and claim what is hers.

Another woman checking you out? Come on Mike now isn't that just wishful thinking?

• Like 3
hilyfe

Ok lets turn things around

You noticed a guy checking her out

Are you gonna hold hands with her

• Like 1
colemanlee

Never though about it before, but when we are out we usually hold hands, no, change that to always hold hands.  Occasionally we have done the peck on the lips thing in public but never anything beyond that, not even at a bar etc.  

I find here we get enough looks because of our age difference and while I pretty much dont care what the locals think of me, I do care about my wifes reputation.   I will add though, most of her friends tell her it seems like we are dating still instead of having been married for three years and having a son between us...and I suppose thats a good thing..

• Like 3
to_dave007

Love holding hands with my wife.

She likes it too.

Usually end up holding kids hand though in day time, simply to keep then from being where they shouldn't be.  She gets one.. and I gets one.

but on date night..  always hold each others hands when we walk.

It's happened before..  not often.. but it's happened..  and I enjoy being "claimed".

Edited by to_dave007
  • Like 1
sugbu777

The wife and I hold hands all the time when we are walking. Been married for almost 34 years.

But, if you are uncomfortable with holding hands, to each their own.

• Like 6
Skywalker

When you were a child your mom held your hand.

Now you have a wife.  What changed?   :morn:

• Like 1