hello everyone, "de javu" finally got in here

de javu

hello everyone.

I am a new member here, don't know any of these people here. I learned about this site thru a friend, ( foreign guy friend) and I appreciate a lot, since I learned a lot from here, by browsing topics being discussed in here so I decided to join. As a native in Cebu, of course I want to learn more of my "roots of origin", as I myself is also foreign to some places around...I've been to some places around, but not all...and as I joined this site, I appreciate more the beauty of my CEBU...LOL...

thanks to the people who made this site :D

ancienrocka
hello everyone.

I am a new member here, don't know any of these people here. I learned about this site thru a friend, ( foreign guy friend) and I appreciate a lot, since I learned a lot from here, by browsing topics being discussed in here so I decided to join. As a native in Cebu, of course I want to learn more of my "roots of origin", as I myself is also foreign to some places around...I've been to some places around, but not all...and as I joined this site, I appreciate more the beauty of my CEBU...LOL...

Welcome "de javu" :D - hope you enjoy the site as much as I do. Oh and I sympathise - I also had trouble making my first post - nothing wrong with the site, just an idiot in control of the keyboard.

hello everyone.

Welcome to LinC.

Are you a male or female ? ( or do you have Green Blood ? )

Are you a Balikbayan ?

Welcome to LinC.

Are you a male or female ? ( or do you have Green Blood ? )

Are you a Balikbayan ?

THANK YOU....

AM A TRUE BLUE FILPINA, ACTUALLY TRUE BROWN.... :D ...

THANK YOU....

AM A TRUE BLUE FILPINA, ACTUALLY TRUE BROWN.... :D ...

Cool.

Are you single or married ?

I am a single male and I am looking to marry a rich Filipina so she can support me.

Cool.

Are you single or married ?

I am a single male and I am looking to marry a rich Filipina so she can support me.

Hi BALAY---cool username! Awwwwwww

Yeah I'm SINGLE, LOL, :lol: BUT.....hahahahahha

Good Luck to your Quest, hope you'll find her...RICH FILIPINA...hahaha

I'll try to play lottery game, when I win millions...I'll remember YOU...perhaps buy YOU...LOL :P