Sign in to follow this  
The_Anono_Kano

Translation Request To English Please?

The_Anono_Kano

Hi,

I have a string of short letters I would like to have translated into English if I may, PLEASE:

[1] sis jxxx;

nah mao matoltultulan nasad tah aning mga tao dire. didto nasad na cla mangadto sa imuha nga giingon . nxxx

[2] Hi Sis,

Maayong adlaw!!! Tinoud gyud nah adto napud na magsamoksamok didto.Maayo ana dili lang tampo ihatag di na gyud tagdon sa hangtod.......Bahala siya magpalit ug iyang kaistorya nga andam mamati sa iyahang ka salbahes.Mabuhay ang mga Filipina sis di ba????

Jxxx

[3] hello sis,

hay naku sis nagtuo man ang mga kano na mubalik pata nila,,over my dead sexy body...dili gyud ta padaog daog sa ilaha oi...ka mga gwapa nato tapos ingnanaon lang ta nila asus wala na effect naku and ila mga apology,,,ako pa gwapa na sexy pa sus asa man na sila kakita ug ingnana..hehehe

ok mga sis gudluck sa ilaha....basta kita beautiful and sexy nindota ahhh!

These are not private communications, they were published on a public message board promoting Filipina/Western relationships.

I'm not sure if the language is Tagalog, Cebuano, Bisayan, or other - if you can even identify the language it might help.

THANK YOU.

The_Anono_Kano

Well one of the girls who wrote a message emailed me and she told me what the massages say, so nevermind.

1. In disgusted mood....these guys can trace us again in that site since you(jxxx) posted it.

2. Good day!!! Yes you are right sis, then the same people will start again arguments and disputes in this new site where we are right now.The best thing to do to this guys is not just to give them silent treatment then after a while as if nothing happens as we always do"Tampo" but to back off from this sarcastic guys completely.Its all up to them to buy somebody to talk with and willing to listen and take all thier insults.Long live Filipinas!!right???

3. Really sis maybe those foreign guys think we will linger and return to them....over my dead sexy body..We wont allow to be oppressed by this people.....with our beauty we dont deserve this!Thier apologies had no effect on me anymore....me sexy and beautiful where can they find such an exotic beauty like this...hehehe

Edited by Paul