one of my hobbies (stories about me lol)

spydoo

You may not realize how many Filipinas you just offended.

Telling the truth does often lead to offending people who are doing the wrong thing. Good people don't get offended or get over it quickly because they learn from it. Those who aren't are offended because they don't want to change their wrong-doing even though they know it is wrong.

And, your post proves you don't know Filipino women at all.

You're assuming they are all the same. 

How much experience do you have in the Philippines, again? 

Enough to know:

• there are filipinas as you describe, 
  • hooking up with them is unwise as they can't be trusted to be faithful in the long term, and
  • I'm going to find a good Filipina with better values to marry.

Oh, and I've paid the price to learn the above. 

Further, morals aren't specific to nationalities. Well, faults can be but there are always exceptions.

• Replies 820
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hilyfe

• Paul

• jtmwatchbiz

• Davaoeno

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

you know nothing about filipinas and your posts are just a mishmash of sanctimonious crap.   here let me help you learn about some of those "easy ones" you like to dump on in your paranoid rants. ma

the filipinas helping us, going by your standards would most definitely qualify as "easy". as a matter of fact they quite enjoy being party animals and laughingly refer to themselves as sluts so i'm h

LOL. Good luck in finding that virgin. And, just because a woman may be promiscuous, and may enjoy the pleasures of coitus, doesn't mean she has no morals.    I'm glad to see you are such a saint. I

Posted Images

Telling the truth does often lead to offending people who are doing the wrong thing. Good people don't get offended or get over it quickly because they learn from it. Those who aren't are offended because they don't want to change their wrong-doing even though they know it is wrong.

You're assuming they are all the same. 

Enough to know:

• there are filipinas as you describe, 
  • hooking up with them is unwise as they can't be trusted to be faithful in the long term, and
  • I'm going to find a good Filipina with better values to marry.

Oh, and I've paid the price to learn the above. 

Further, morals aren't specific to nationalities. Well, faults can be but there are always exceptions.

Well, my knowledge of the Philippines tells me you are full of shit. Well, your post is, at least. I suggest you focus more on learning about Filipinas, than judging them. 

• Like 5

To be so judgmental about them - I can't help but wonder what skeletons you have in your closet.

• Like 3
spydoo

To be so judgmental about them - I can't help but wonder what skeletons you have in your closet.

Wonder away, if it makes you feel good. I'm not judging those who have done things wrong in the past. Rather I'm saying I've found women who accept casual sex aren't to be trusted for marriage because they still can't be trusted to be faithful. Marriage doesn't automatically change one's character. I think this is pretty logical. 

Well, my knowledge of the Philippines tells me you are full of shit. Well, your post is, at least. I suggest you focus more on learning about Filipinas, than judging them. 

I think I know them well. They don't want casual sex, they want marriage. At least the good girls I'm looking for do. I have no interest in learning about the "easy" ones.

spydoo

you know nothing about filipinas and your posts are just a mishmash of sanctimonious crap.

here let me help you learn about some of those "easy ones" you like to dump on in your paranoid rants. many of them are busy helping us gather up the funds to save a sick child's life. two of them will also be at our home today to assist in taking care of the sick child as her mother goes to the Philippine charity lotto office to re-apply for assistance. have you posted your monetary pledge yet in the forum find drive?  are you heading over to the cebu coctor's hospital childrens ward in the cancer clinic to help comfort the kids like some of these "easy ones" will be doing this week? 

Really, you think the filipinas who are helping your fund drive are "easy"? I would have thought they would be the good ones, myself. I hope you aren't slandering them.

I'm broke, but I have contributed to more than one request for money on this site, and done so generously. I prefer not to talk about that, but find myself compelled to by your challenge. I hope your drive goes well, but see no connection between that and this issue.

jtmwatchbiz

Really, you think the filipinas who are helping your fund drive are "easy"? I would have thought they would be the good ones, myself. I hope you aren't slandering them.

I'm broke, but I have contributed to more than one request for money on this site, and done so generously. I prefer not to talk about that, but find myself compelled to by your challenge. I hope your drive goes well, but see no connection between that and this issue.

the filipinas helping us, going by your standards would most definitely qualify as "easy". as a matter of fact they quite enjoy being party animals and laughingly refer to themselves as sluts so i'm hardly slandering them.

connection-wise it's quite obvious...these "easy ones" are doing whatever they can to help in the sick kid's fund drive...not making up excuses like you. 

• Like 7

Wonder away, if it makes you feel good. I'm not judging those who have done things wrong in the past. Rather I'm saying I've found women who accept casual sex aren't to be trusted for marriage because they still can't be trusted to be faithful. Marriage doesn't automatically change one's character. I think this is pretty logical. 

I think I know them well. They don't want casual sex, they want marriage. At least the good girls I'm looking for do. I have no interest in learning about the "easy" ones.

LOL. Good luck in finding that virgin. And, just because a woman may be promiscuous, and may enjoy the pleasures of coitus, doesn't mean she has no morals. 

I'm glad to see you are such a saint. I assure you, they are no worse sinners than you are. 

That's why I, fairly recently, stopped giving homosexuals so much shit. They may be doing something against my personal beliefs. But, the bottom line here is, if they are sinners - I am a sinner as well. That puts me in no place to judge them. <-- A previous reference that I have yet to address in a certain thread downstairs.

So, before you start throwing stones around in your home, you may want to call the glass repair man. Now, how good of a Christian are you, Mr. Judge-Them-All? 

Summary: Don't be such a judgmental person.

Oh, spy, two of the single best, most devoted, trustworthy, loyal and loving girlfriends I was ever with, were bar girls. 

Edited by Paul
  • Like 7
hilyfe

two of the single best, most devoted, trustworthy, loyal and loving girlfriends I was ever with, were bar girls.  

I guess thats true when they say
Dont judge a book by its cover

To be honest tho that would of been hard for me to trust Edited by Paul

Cam girls learn about the work by studying p*orn, and copying it. In my experience they can make damn fine girlfriends. 

• Like 2

To be honest tho that would of been hard for me to trust

I assure you, they can be every bit as good as a woman who has only been with one man. And, a woman who has only been with one man, can become the most lying, cheating, low life possible, as well. I have seen that happen, too. 

More than not judging a book by its cover - don't just a woman by her past, prior to knowing you. You may be very pleasantly surprised at how good she can be for, and to you. 

• Like 2

Hey spydoo. Are you a televangelist, by chance? 

For some reason, the thought to ask you that - well, just popped into my mind.

Edited by Paul
  • Like 3
spydoo

LOL. Good luck in finding that virgin. ...

...I'm glad to see you are such a saint. I assure you, they are no worse sinners than you are. 

That's why I, fairly recently, stopped giving homosexuals so much shit. They may be doing something against my personal beliefs. But, the bottom line here is, if they are sinners - I am a sinner as well. That puts me in no place to judge them. <-- A previous reference that I have yet to address in a certain thread downstairs.

So, before you start throwing stones around in your home, you may want to call the glass repair man. Now, how good of a Christian are you, Mr. Judge-Them-All? 

Summary: Don't be such a judgmental person.

Oh, spy, two of the single best, most devoted, trustworthy, loyal and loving girlfriends I was ever with, were bar girls. 

I agree I'm a sinner and no saint in my behavior. Luckily I found the Loophole.

I also agree with you about not judging. I think I define it differently to you, though. Let me explain. I haven't accused any person of being a slut. What I have judged is sluttery. I think that's helpful because, just like homosexuality, the world tries to say such things are acceptable. They aren't. In the same way my sins are not acceptable, and I don't try to say they are. Anyone who did so would be most unhelpful to me because they would have me not change what was wrong in my life.

Hey spydoo. Are you a televangelist, by chance? 

For some reason, the thought to ask you that - well, just popped into my mind.

I haven't made the small screen yet :D

Edited by spydoo
  • Like 1
jtmwatchbiz

What I have judged is sluttery. I think that's helpful because, just like homosexuality, the world tries to say such things are acceptable. They aren't.

that's a matter of opinion and and your statement that "they aren't" is meaningless as it's not up to you to make that decision.

not trying to prolong this disagreement and no one will fault you for trying to make yourself a better person but let's not look down on those that are different in their lifestyles and beliefs.  many of those people you look down on may surprise you with some of their other traits and strengths. :)

• Like 4

the world tries to say such things are acceptable.

And again, we, as Christians, are taught that WE are not the ones to judge - lest we be judged? <cough> 

• Like 2