one of my hobbies (stories about me lol)

jtmwatchbiz
Volunteer i meant work not giving away my rc money lol

i just read your PM and we in this forum want to thank you for your volunteer help. you're a positive asset to this forum and your fellow Filipinos.  your family should be very proud of you as we certainly are!    

Edited by jtmwatchbiz
  • Like 2
  • Replies 820
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hilyfe

• Paul

• jtmwatchbiz

• Davaoeno

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

you know nothing about filipinas and your posts are just a mishmash of sanctimonious crap.   here let me help you learn about some of those "easy ones" you like to dump on in your paranoid rants. ma

the filipinas helping us, going by your standards would most definitely qualify as "easy". as a matter of fact they quite enjoy being party animals and laughingly refer to themselves as sluts so i'm h

LOL. Good luck in finding that virgin. And, just because a woman may be promiscuous, and may enjoy the pleasures of coitus, doesn't mean she has no morals.    I'm glad to see you are such a saint. I

Posted Images

Didnt pay your electric bills again paul?

Trust me. She wasn't here to collect for the electric bill. :P 

• Like 1
hilyfe

This thread reminds me of the Twilight Zone!

It seems like that to me i dont have any freakin idea what im doing with my life

No directions lol

Just imagine a ship without a captain

Just floating in the ocean

And go where ever the waves winds takes me

Could careless about anything

Hahahha i think this is the true meaning of living dead lol

click on our thread about the LINC donation drive to help the sick 8 year old child.

http://www.livingincebuforums.com/topic/86131-8-year-old-girl-battling-cancer-needs-lincs-help/

you can easily volunteer to help us out in person when you come to the Philippines but for now you can volunteer to give financial assistance as that is what it's going to take to keep this kid alive. 

if you are looking for something to do and have some money then this may be it.  join us in our mission to SAVE A LIFE.

Pm sent :)

• Like 1
colemanlee

It seems like that to me i dont have any freakin idea what im doing with my life

No directions lol

Pm sent :)

Maybe you should get a real job to give your life some meaning

Davaoeno

No directions lol

I have to admit that I really feel for you guy . However, I do have a solution.  I will move to Hawaii and you will transfer all your properties and cars etc to me.  I will give you a job as property manager, and give you a car to drive.  I will even arrange for a filipina to marry you .

So no more " ship without a captain" , because from now on I will be your Captain.   I will save you from that " living dead" feeling, and give you purpose in your life.  First send me 2 tickets from Davao to Honolulu. Just PM me and I will give you the details for the tickets.   

And no need to thank me - I would do the same thing for anyone in such dire straits .   Aloha !!

• Like 2
hilyfe

i just read your PM and we in this forum want to thank you for your intention to donate via Western Union to help this sick child. i will send you the info to send the funds to us and you're a positive asset to this forum and your fellow Filipinos.  your family should be very proud of you as we certainly are!

Awww shucks youre gonna make me cry jt

Im thinking yeah i know im always like that thinking

Funds will always be running out

What if everyone try to put some funds aside use that for business and the income from that business will be used to help others

Just a thought

Hahaha what is a real job?

Job is a job as long as its legit

jtmwatchbiz

his life has plenty of meaning as he is volunteering to assist us with the sick 8 yr old kid.

he's a good man. 

• Like 4
hilyfe

I have to admit that I really feel for you guy . However, I do have a solution.  I will move to Hawaii and you will transfer all your properties and cars etc to me.  I will give you a job as property manager, and give you a car to drive.  I will even arrange for a filipina to marry you .

So no more " ship without a captain" , because from now on I will be your Captain.   I will save you from that " living dead" feeling, and give you purpose in your life.  First send me 2 tickets from Davao to Honolulu. Just PM me and I will give you the details for the tickets.   

And no need to thank me - I would do the same thing for anyone in such dire straits .   Aloha !!

Hahahah darnit and i end up working for you?

Nope i just need something to unbored me when i am bored

• Like 1
hilyfe

his life has plenty of meaning as he is volunteering to assist us with the sick 8 yr old kid.

he's a good man.

Good man he says

I try to be a good man as always

But for some reason it always gets me in trouble lol

I play online games

Forums just like this

Winners will earn cash via western union

Yeah yeah i knkw some will say youre a nut case crazy

But it feels good when someone win lol

• Like 1
Davaoeno

But it feels good when someone win lol

As you know my previous suggestion was just said in jest. However you have at this very moment an opportunity to make a little girl " a winner" . Believe me, if you think it feels good when someone wins an online game you have no idea how good saving a child's life will make you !!   Good for you hilyfe !!! 

• Like 2
colemanlee

Hahaha what is a real job? Job is a job as long as its legit

Actually a job is not just a job, and Im not being sarcastic, for me a job is something that gives you a sense of accomplishment, money has nothing to do with it.....

• Like 1
hilyfe

As you know my previous suggestion was just said in jest. However you have at this very moment an opportunity to make a little girl " a winner" . Believe me, if you think it feels good when someone wins an online game you have no idea how good saving a child's life will make you !!   Good for you hilyfe !!!

You know what makes me really sad

That woman in my past

She made me promised to help those kids

Before she died

But when she died they all disappear

To this day im still looking for those kids

But no such luck finding them

As i know nothing about them not even a real name

• Like 2
hilyfe

Actually a job is not just a job, and Im not being sarcastic, for me a job is something that gives you a sense of accomplishment, money has nothing to do with it.....

Nah man your not being sarcastic

You do have a point there

But i cant really understand that

I work not for sense of accomplishment

But for the money

Isnt it thats the reason we all work for money

Davaoeno

You know what makes me really sad

That woman in my past

She made me promised to help those kids

Before she died

But when she died they all disappear

To this day im still looking for those kids

But no such luck finding them

As i know nothing about them not even a real name

Her name is Samantha.  This is her photo.  Just contact Fred and he will show you how to help her . 

post-8045-0-75609200-1439802370_thumb.jpg

• Like 2
jtmwatchbiz

Nah man your not being sarcastic

You do have a point there

But i cant really understand that

I work not for sense of accomplishment

But for the money

Isnt it thats the reason we all work for money

nothing wrong with working for the money.  i do the same.  it's what you do with the money that may or may not bring the sense of accomplishment.  helping the innocent and helpless is quite an accomplishment my friend!

• Like 3