one of my hobbies (stories about me lol)

hilyfe

Dude, you aren't picking out a car. How many dates have you been on with chicks in the US, prior to knowing they were not for you? (I assume all ended, due to you not being married now?) 

Some guys get stupid, and fly to SE Asia, meet the first girl they see - or chatted with online, and hook up with her. That's insanity, at best. 

Don't get me wrong. I'm not saying that wouldn't work out. But, it has a high chance of NOT working out. 

Take time to get to know the person. Just be yourself, and you will find out if she is a match for you.

Dating here in the us hmm lets just blnot go there lol

Dating here much easier

I like you

You like me

Thats the end of it

get in bed :D

But thats not something i would want to marry

Like they said

You earned it you know how to take good care of it

Or something like that

• Replies 820
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hilyfe

• Paul

• jtmwatchbiz

• Davaoeno

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

you know nothing about filipinas and your posts are just a mishmash of sanctimonious crap.   here let me help you learn about some of those "easy ones" you like to dump on in your paranoid rants. ma

the filipinas helping us, going by your standards would most definitely qualify as "easy". as a matter of fact they quite enjoy being party animals and laughingly refer to themselves as sluts so i'm h

LOL. Good luck in finding that virgin. And, just because a woman may be promiscuous, and may enjoy the pleasures of coitus, doesn't mean she has no morals.    I'm glad to see you are such a saint. I

Posted Images

Baywak

Exercise,walking long distance swinging your arms. Eating healthy greens at every meal,greens like kale,collards.broccoli,water cress etc.Try going to a smoothie bar and drinking smoothies loaded with greens etc.This will most definitely heal your depression aka boring.

hilyfe

Man, drink some fruit juice, a coconut or something else. That stuff will kill ya.

Lol coconut from costco man i can drink that stuff

Some are made in philippines and thailand

hilyfe

Exercise,walking long distance swinging your arms. Eating healthy greens at every meal,greens like kale,collards.broccoli,water cress etc.Try going to a smoothie bar and drinking smoothies loaded with greens etc.This will most definitely heal your depression aka boring.

That could be it

For some unknown reason i dont like going out now this days

Just stay at home

Only go out when im hungry

Or play rc at the park

But even that is boring when your alone

But thats not something i would want to marry

Well, then don't look at Filipinas in the Philippines, then. They are very sexual creatures. They love pleasing a man in bed. 

Just because they go to bed with you in short order, does NOT make them whores. They want to please the man they are with. They think that is what does it. They just want to be a good wife.

Well, that's my view of it anyway. Yours may differ.

Lol coconut from costco man i can drink that stuff

Drink lots of them. I do. They are very good for you. I never have urinary problems, of any kind. Never had kidney stones, like a lot of guys do. I drink lots of water, coconuts, etc., to keep my system flushed. 

Do they NOT grow coconuts in Hawaii? 

hilyfe

Well, then don't look at Filipinas in the Philippines, then. They are very sexual creatures. They love pleasing a man in bed. 

Just because they go to bed with you in short order, does NOT make them whores. They want to please the man they are with. They think that is what does it. They just want to be a good wife.

No i meant the women here in us

Its much easier dating them than pinay down there for me any way

I think women here are much easier to approach than pinay

No i meant the women here in us

I know. I'm saying Filipinas, IN THE Philippines, will also go to bed with you, even not having known you that long. 

Do not make the mistake of thinking them as whores if they do that. They are NOT. 

I think women here are much easier to approach than pinay

Hell no. You just have to be the man in the Philippines. They expect you to make the first move. If you are too shy, you are screwed. 

hilyfe

Drink lots of them. I do. They are very good for you. I never have urinary problems, of any kind. Never had kidney stones, like a lot of guys do. I drink lots of water, coconuts, etc., to keep my system flushed. 

Do they NOT grow coconuts in Hawaii?

Lots and lots of coconuts here

They dont bre fruits hahahah

Not unless its in a private property

The box of coconut juice in costco is about 13 bucks

Theres like 9 25oz i think inside the box

I can drink that wholething in 2 3 days lol

• Like 1

I can drink that wholething in 2 3 days lol

While your future wife in the Philippines doesn't know it, I do. That is, that you can afford it. So, get off your butt and buy 'em. Just wait until next month for that next $800 USD RC vehicle. :P

hilyfe

I know. I'm saying Filipinas, IN THE Philippines, will also go to bed with you, even not having known you that long. 

Do not make the mistake of thinking them as whores if they do that. They are NOT. 

Hell no. You just have to be the man in the Philippines. They expect you to make the first move. If you are too shy, you are screwed.

Hell i must be doing something

Or i must looks scarry cause of my bald head lol

I say hi they either ignored me or just pretend they didnt hear me lol

And just walk away

Most of them are like that

Hell i must be doing something

Or i must looks scarry cause of my bald head lol

I say hi they either ignored me or just pretend they didnt hear me lol

And just walk away

Most of them are like that

Well, I may have to go to the Philippines with you, on your next trip. Just to be your wing man. 

Hey. Gotta go. I have a visitor. 

hilyfe

While your future wife in the Philippines doesn't know it, I do. That is, that you can afford it. So, get off your butt and buy 'em. Just wait until next month for that next $800 USD RC vehicle. :P

Now youved done it

Damn cant wait for that stupid trailfinder to come out

And i keep finding new things i want online

hilyfe

Well, I may have to go to the Philippines with you, on your next trip. Just to be your wing man. 

Hey. Gotta go. I have a visitor.

Lol makes me wonder where you going to take me to meet this pinays

Youre talking about

Ok paul later

Didnt pay your electric bills again paul? :D

Mr. Mike

This thread reminds me of the Twilight Zone!

• Like 4
jtmwatchbiz

Volunteer work is what i need i think

click on our thread about the LINC donation drive to help the sick 8 year old child.

http://www.livingincebuforums.com/topic/86131-8-year-old-girl-battling-cancer-needs-lincs-help/

you can easily volunteer to help us out in person when you come to the Philippines but for now you can volunteer to give financial assistance as that is what it's going to take to keep this kid alive. 

if you are looking for something to do and have some money then this may be it.  join us in our mission to SAVE A LIFE.

• Like 3