one of my hobbies (stories about me lol)

hilyfe

Oddly, stimulants seem to help.  Have some coffee and relax.

Uhhh ok let me try that one

Cold coffee ok?

Its kind of hot outside today probably 90 deg.

Go see a Doctor and get tested for ADD. Don't assume you have it. Lots of meds available. Not all are narcotic.

If you have ADD read "Driven to Distraction" and you can learn how to deal with it.

I did go see a doctor a long time ago tho

Thats how we found out i have add

• Replies 820
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hilyfe

• Paul

• jtmwatchbiz

• Davaoeno

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

you know nothing about filipinas and your posts are just a mishmash of sanctimonious crap.   here let me help you learn about some of those "easy ones" you like to dump on in your paranoid rants. ma

the filipinas helping us, going by your standards would most definitely qualify as "easy". as a matter of fact they quite enjoy being party animals and laughingly refer to themselves as sluts so i'm h

LOL. Good luck in finding that virgin. And, just because a woman may be promiscuous, and may enjoy the pleasures of coitus, doesn't mean she has no morals.    I'm glad to see you are such a saint. I

Posted Images

easy44

Do you take meds for it? If so, wouldn't it keep you on an even keel?

Have the Doc prescribe some adderall.  That will fix you up!

hilyfe

Next time you go to the Philippines, make it a point to NOT come off as a wealthy guy. You do not have to volunteer too much information. Just tell anyone who asks, that you are an apartment manager. Are you not? You don't have to tell her you OWN the apartments / houses. Be humble when seeking a wife.

Lol paul im not like that when im down there

Might get kidnapped or something

But they can tell im not from there

By my voice i think

Even though im speaking in ilocano

They still can tell im not from there

Ok paul lol

If that is true

Arent you divorced from a pinay?

Are you with a pinay right now

Ey dont bite me im merely asking :D

I'm divorced from two Filipinas.

1. First one chose to stay in the US when I wanted to go abroad.

2. Second one was slapped by me in a bar many years ago. I screwed that one up. Losing her was my fault, 100%. She was the single best thing that had ever happened to me, to that point in my life.

No, I am not with one. I am in Cambodia, where pickings are slim for Filipinas. I am alone now, aside from my two kittens. :)

2015-08-12 04r.jpg

(One is on the pink towel.)

• Like 2
hilyfe

Have the Doc prescribe some adderall.  That will fix you up!

Adderall gotta look that up

M8ght not be good for kidney or makes my ding ding fall off lol

Lol paul im not like that when im down there

But they can tell im not from there

By my voice i think

Even though im speaking in ilocano

They still can tell im not from there

I did NOT say don't act like you aren't an American. I said be humble. Read what I am advising you. 

Don't come off like a wealthy guy. Don't buy expensive watches, cell phones, etc., as gifts. Don't buy them anything at first. Just date them and get to know them. 

hilyfe

I'm divorced from two Filipinas.

1. First one chose to stay in the US when I wanted to go abroad.

2. Second one was slapped by me in a bar many years ago. I screwed that one up. Losing her was my fault, 100%. She was the single best thing that had ever happened to me, to that point in my life.

No, I am not with one. I am in Cambodia, where pickings are slim for Filipinas. I am alone now, aside from my two kittens. :)

attachicon.gif2015-08-12 04r.jpg

(One is on the pink towel.)

Damn paul sounds like your still in pain about that one who got away

Married twice to a pinay i guess that says a lot

BossHog

Should she go and seek out the most worthless, jobless, drunkard bum to be with? 

this

is a trick question

isn't it?

• Like 4
hilyfe

I did NOT say don't act like you aren't an American. I said be humble. Read what I am advising you. 

Don't come off like a wealthy guy. Don't buy expensive watches, cell phones, etc., as gifts. Don't buy them anything at first. Just date them and get to know them.

Gotcha i know what you mean

So how many dates usually before you know with a pinay lol

I think you guys have more experienced with pinays than me

Damn paul sounds like your still in pain about that one who got away

Married twice to a pinay i guess that says a lot

Well, not really in pain. I just wish she would have accepted my apology, that I later offered, and did so many, many times. But, she's happy now, has children and is living in England. I hope she is with a guy who loves her very much.

They are, by far, the single best women on this planet. That's my opinion now, and has been ever since I began learning about the Filipino culture. 

• Like 2
easy44

Adderall gotta look that up

M8ght not be good for kidney or makes my ding ding fall off lol

Works on kids but just might give you a good buzz!

• Like 1

So how many dates usually before you know with a pinay lol

Dude, you aren't picking out a car. How many dates have you been on with chicks in the US, prior to knowing they were not for you? (I assume all ended, due to you not being married now?) 

Some guys get stupid, and fly to SE Asia, meet the first girl they see - or chatted with online, and hook up with her. That's insanity, at best. 

Don't get me wrong. I'm not saying that wouldn't work out. But, it has a high chance of NOT working out. 

Take time to get to know the person. Just be yourself, and you will find out if she is a match for you. 

Really? That concerns you? Dude, you will be fine, in just about every part of the Philippines.

Your trouble is, on your last trip, you didn't take my advice and visit Cebu, Leyte, Bohol, or Davao (and elsewhere in Mindanao). Some of the best women in country come from those areas. Don't stop at Luzon. Keep going - south. 

hilyfe

Oddly, stimulants seem to help.  Have some coffee and relax.

Im going to give it a try

20150816_132449_zpsodvhjvai.jpg

But damn yuck taste awful this damn drink

Im going to give it a try

20150816_132449_zpsodvhjvai.jpg

But damn yuck taste awful this damn drink

Man, drink some fruit juice, a coconut or something else. That stuff will kill ya. 

• Like 1