one of my hobbies (stories about me lol)

hilyfe

What ngo stands for

Topic?

Heres something comes to mind

Do you think if you do not have any money

Let say your parents are both white

But your born in philippines

And grow up there never been to america

Meaning no sss not rich just like a regular filipino

Struggling in life

Do you honestly think your pinay partner still picked you?

• Replies 820
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hilyfe

• Paul

• jtmwatchbiz

• Davaoeno

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

you know nothing about filipinas and your posts are just a mishmash of sanctimonious crap.   here let me help you learn about some of those "easy ones" you like to dump on in your paranoid rants. ma

the filipinas helping us, going by your standards would most definitely qualify as "easy". as a matter of fact they quite enjoy being party animals and laughingly refer to themselves as sluts so i'm h

LOL. Good luck in finding that virgin. And, just because a woman may be promiscuous, and may enjoy the pleasures of coitus, doesn't mean she has no morals.    I'm glad to see you are such a saint. I

Posted Images

What ngo stands for

NGO = Non Governmental Organization

Translation - Usually, a piece of shite organization that does everything it can to:

1. Make itself look necessary, needed, and important.

2. Generate as much money as it can, from its sponsors / donors.

3. Use said monies to fund anything and everything they need, without actually helping anyone who the funds were intended for, originally.

In short, they are useless organizations, for the most part. Good examples are:

UNICEF

IJM

• Like 3
hilyfe

Im begining to think pinays out there are looking for someone who can elevate their life

Sorry if im wrong but thats what i honestly think

Do you honestly think your pinay partner still picked you?

Sure. Many Filipinas want their babies to have long noses and to be "white" skinned. 

So, yes. Absolutely, they would.

• Like 1
contraman

Translation - Usually, a piece of shite organization that does everything it can to:

3. Use said monies to fund anything and everything they need, without actually helping anyone who the funds were intended for, originally.

UNICEF

IJM

+ Red Cross :(

• Like 3

Im begining to think pinays out there are looking for someone who can elevate their life

Sorry if im wrong but thats what i honestly think

What's wrong with that? What's wrong with a woman wanting to have a better life for herself, and her possible children? Should she go and seek out the most worthless, jobless, drunkard bum to be with? 

• Like 6
hilyfe

UNICEF

IJM

Unicef i thought thats a goverment not no private company

And you want me to join that lol

Volunteer i meant work not giving away my rc money lol

For the record, a Filipina - a good one, has a LOT to offer her man, besides wealth. She is the best woman on the face of this planet. She will take care of you and treat you like a baby. Her love is unmatched; her devotion, eternal.

• Like 5
hilyfe

What's wrong with that? What's wrong with a woman wanting to have a better life for herself, and her possible children? Should she go and seek out the most worthless, jobless, drunkard bum to be with?

Nahhh nothing wrong

But it makes me think shes with me not because she love me but because she wnats something

SkyMan

Ahhh no meds Is there even a meds for add?
Oddly, stimulants seem to help.  Have some coffee and relax.
  • Like 1
contraman

For the record, a Filipina - a good one, has a LOT to offer her man, besides wealth. She is the best woman on the face of this planet. She will take care of you and treat you like a baby. Her love is unmatched; her devotion, eternal.

Even more so if she can have a part Kano baby :idontknow:

And you want me to join that lol

I never, EVER suggested you join an NGO. 

There are lots of things you can do, even on your own, to help others. Look at the pay it forward thing? Is that not doing it? Oh, were you able to continue that, yet with the donation the person gave you? If not, no better time than the present, eh?

hilyfe

Ok paul lol

If that is true

Arent you divorced from a pinay?

Are you with a pinay right now

Ey dont bite me im merely asking :D

Go see a Doctor and get tested for ADD. Don't assume you have it. Lots of meds available. Not all are narcotic.

If you have ADD read "Driven to Distraction" and you can learn how to deal with it.

Nahhh nothing wrong

But it makes me think shes with me not because she love me but because she wnats something

Next time you go to the Philippines, make it a point to NOT come off as a wealthy guy. You do not have to volunteer too much information. Just tell anyone who asks, that you are an apartment manager. Are you not? You don't have to tell her you OWN the apartments / houses. Be humble when seeking a wife. 

• Like 1